3. BISHIES FORBIDEN GIFT

I open my eyes to find myself in a bed .my clothes are replaced by a nice pretty white dress and my wings are carefully set at my sides . They look fine and not hurt from yesterday . I look at the walls and realize I'm still at this town .

I rub my eyes and to my surprise my mask is no longer in my face . I look over and see my clothes and mask by the bed . As I go and grab them the door clicks open and I see is amazing .

A person with long nice light blue hair and gold eyes . The person is taller than me by like three inches and is adorable . I just wanna grab there cheeks ! But what most grabs my attention is the two horns at the top of their head . Is this person a demon ?

" it looks like you've woken up . You look way smaller without your wings ." The person says .

"Y-yea , did you change me ?" I ask as I grab my things . I turn and the persons cheeks are pink and their eyebrows are furrowed inward as if I've offended them . " off course not ! I'm a boy how could I do such a pervy thing !" He screams .

I turn in shock . I honestly though this person would be a girl ..... my cheeks flushed red at what I just said . " I'm so sorry ! It's just that you look like really pretty so I thought you were a girl ..." I say .

He sighs " it's okay , I'm used to it , by the way you should get dressed the people are waiting to thank you from saving them ...." He says as he walks out the door . I lock it and begin to change .

I never saw him in the otome game plus he's a real hotshot it kind of weird he never appeared . He's probably cuter than most of the bishies ! Jeez I've made an embarrassment of myself though .

I walk out and many people are in the sand on there knees . I see an elderly man with a staff comes up to me " I'm am the elder in the village . We thank you so much ! But unfortunately we have nothing to award you with ." He says almost crying . I smile " you don't have to worry . Just knowing the kids will finally be able to be okay will make my heart feel lighter . The beast is sealed in an ice only I can break . When I'm strong enough I'll come back and kill it for sure . " I say as I bow .

"Before you leave May we please get your name young lady . " he says before I turn around .
" since you guys have already seen my face it's quite pointless to hide my identity. I'm angel from the nojaki family . In the future when I come back to kill that thing I hope we can make trade and allow me to build something here I say ." The man looks at me surprised along with all the other people .

" of course we would let you ." He says as he bows his head . These people are so honest I'll come back and make them a part of me in the future . I put my mask back on along with my coat and disappear as I keep walking forward .
I'm still not fully recovered of my magic but I must continue my mission . As I open my wings I turn at someone calling me name .

There I see the guy I met earlier . " I need to talk to you before you leave ." He says as he stands there still .

" go ahead I'm listening" I say . He pulls out a book from a space ring . This person must have money if he can afford a space ring .

" this is the forbidden book of demonology . It hides many secrets and adventures throughout the book . This is what the arachnid went crazy for . I came to retrieve it but you win me too it so the prize is yours . " he says as he hands the book to me . I look at it and it's all broken but guarded well .

" it will only open to those who are worthy of looking at it . It's forbidden for a reason . It will grant you powerful magic but it all comes at a cost . " he says in a serious tone . I blink as I look at it . " who are you ?" I ask . He's quite strange showing up all of a sudden . Is he from a different guild ? Who is he too have plenty of money ?

" my names hunter . That's all you have to know for now . We will meet again in the future angel nojaki." He says as to my surprise two huge wings pop out of his back . More like demon wings that are black on blue and as I stare he quickly leaves .

Who really was that guy ?

I sigh as I'll just have to wait and find out .
I put the book in my space ring and fly off . I look back at the city . If I were to build an academy there there economy would rise very high . Next time I'll come back for that monster .

In a matter of days I arrive at a small town exhausted . I rent out a hotel and shower . As I head out the shower I pick up the forbidden book I was given .

A weird aura surrounds it

A weird aura surrounds it . I've never seen such a magic item as this . It's mouth is open as if asking for something ....

It's clicks in the back of my mind that if it needs you to be worthy it has to test you first . It has a key holder but what if it's only for show . Why would it have a face on it if you just had to open it with a key ?

" this is just a hunch but let's try it out " I say . I grab a small knife and with it I cut my hand spilling the blood onto the beasts mouth . To my surprise it's eyes light up a purple color and the lock dissolves I to dust letting the book be opened . I smirk at my accomplishment.

Hehe I wonder what secrets this book holds and how it will help me .