STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBER

After the fight the wall goes down and the next door opens. I wave at Jason before leaving and melt the ice around him leaving him in total defeat as he drops to the ground.

I walk through and find myself In a huge room with 6 members being cloaked each in a throne . The thrones represented the sections of the school as each had a different symbol . I looked over at the refiners section who had gold pills on Its throne . I smile as it's my goal .

I sit down on a chair provided to me and look up at the clothes people . " Angel nojaki now you must choose who's section you want to join. Those who will accept her take your cloaks off " the one in the middle said . I'm guessing he's the headmaster . All the people took off their cloaks and I found each one of them intriguing . They were awfully young to be the masters and they were all men ...... except for the pill refiner master . She was a young lady . I was disappointed in how most were men . All the masters looked at the pill refiner master as she rarely chose anyone . She hadn't chosen anyone in at least 10 years . After the commotion they all looked at me .

I stared at her and she was different from the rest . She was from the demon continent as her horns were clearly visible . Her hair was dark black along with her horns white . She was beautiful . Anyone would fall for her in the outside world . Her outfit was white along with her throne which was personalized to her liking as hers completely went with her appearance .

" which one of the sections will you chose ?" The headmaster announced . I looked at him and smiled . " headmaster May I ask a question ?" I say .

He looks at me in confusion but accepts . " how do I get into the student council ?" I say with a gentle smile like if I was a different person from the one back in the testing rooms . The masters all look at me surprised . As I a newcomer want to be part of the student council . " we have never had a freshman in the student council . " the headmaster responds .

I smirk " well why can't I be the first one ? Give me any test and if I win will you allow me to join ? " I say with a calm face . There faces shook as someone so young could ask for such a request . They look at each other and whisper. After some minutes the headmaster stands . " we've never done this but if you can pass the last student council members record on the testing wall then you may join as student council members are practically inhuman and have surpassed many of us here . " he says . I smile and nod " I accept !" I say with an enthusiastic face .

We all stand and head to the next room where a huge wall stands with writing I don't understand . I look at it and I glide my hand against it . " no one has ever been able to crack this wall including us . Except for the last council member who placed that crack to the left . " they said . I looked to my left and saw a small yet visible crack . I run my fingers across it and the language kits up in a light blue .
" your allowed to try as much as you want we will be waiting in the next room looking at you through a magic orb " the headmaster said before turning and exiting along with all the masters . The refiner master gave me a smile before leaving .

I look at it and touch my finger against it and freeze tiny part only visible to myself and try to see if it would crack but it didn't . Guess I'll have to move to more drastic measures . I can't afford to loose this opportunity . I take off my earrings and pendants that are to subdue part of my power , and place them in my space . I notice my palm freezing Bc of the overbearing magic flow that I just released . I haven't tried using this yet in all my travels so let's see how it goes . I take a deep breath and place my palm on the wall freezing half of it . Then I cal fire to my command transforming my arm only which took a lot of control . I fill my hand with fire and with all my strength punch the wall and am push back with a force . I rub my head as it hit the floor and stare at the wall in surprise .