BIRTHDAY BALL

The day has come and it's my birthday party .

I'm five and the king is hosting birthday party in honor of my family . I've been up since early getting ready.

I look in the mirror as I stare at myself . I've never really paid attention to his pretty I am . I got more of my mother's side since I have more icy characteristics. My hair is a thick white which is rarely seen . My skin is porcelain white with no imperfections making me look like a doll. I have a button little nose which I find oddly cute . Bellow my nose is cute pink glossy lips . And what find the prettiest is my big round eyes colored a deep light blue topped with thick white lashes and full eyebrows perfectly shaped.

Wow my beauty is actually really nice . I sigh and I stop admiring myself to soon see my maids finish dressing me up .

Looks like this but with white hair and blue eyes ^

My dress is actually nice . Perfectly matching my crystal huge wings . It's tradition to fly in to the ball revealing your wings in the sky continent . I breathe in knowing I'm about to meet many people I never knew including the capture targets . Most want to approach me because they want benefits . I'm a fish in a sea full of sharks . Too bad I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing. Nows my opportunity to begin my legacy . My restaurant and cafe will be introduced into the world today because all that is being served is by my restaurant my creations .....

I smile as I head to the carriage . I'm level two spirit elder currently but I told my father too not reveal I'm an elder but rather a spirit king . I have to take precautions. Some must think I have a great future and threat to them especially the heroine . We arrive and my dad tells me to open my wings . My moth is carried in my fathers arms as he is flying. My dads wings are gray and three times the size of mine but mine are bigger then when he was my age so mine may grow bigger . We fly in the entrance and I see many dresses and lady's . Expensive things all around. I watch as people gasp at how pretty I am . My hair as long as my dress and my wings three times my size . As I gracefully land I grab my fan and walk beside my father and mother who are getting ready to greet the king on the big throne . I walk in between my father and mother and stop before there thrones . On the throne sit the queen and king along with their bishimon of a son Ethan a capture target .

I gracefully bow down in respect to the king and queen . Soon they will be doing this to me . A smile forms on my pink glossy lips and watch as the king seems interested in something about me . "Aiden I see your daughter is more beautiful and unique then I thought ."the king said as he looked at my father . I was surprised that they were close friends since they call each other by there names .

" yes this here is are little angel . Along with the creator of angel sweets and angel gourmet ." My father says says being very proud of me . I can here people mumbling not believing I'm the creator of the delicious treats there eating. But I understand I'm only turning 5 today.

I notice the prince staring at me . His hair black with blonde streaks and hazel almost gold eyes . I find him decent . In the game angel wishes to marry him and begs her father but the prince Denys her request and detest her for being so stubborn. However I am not interested . I do not have time for marriage .

My father the proceeds to walk with me to the place we reserved along with all the kings . Here I will play the sheep in wolfs clothing part. I smirk as I open the curtains revealing all Kings  and queens of each continent.

I smile and now as I come in . " wow the angel gourmet dinner is delicious how did you come up with these variety of foods and the idea of all you can eat ??" King of the sea asked while looking at my father . I smirked as my father turned towards me letting me talk .

" well to start off we use the same combinations of food without experimenting with them or trying new things. It took me a while but it's not hard to combine foods which alter each others flavors . I then proceeded with my ideas to make a variety . A combination of meats with meats and a touch of vegetables to add flavor . And for the vegan side I chose a more healthy combinations of food with fruits and herbs . While in most restaurants they decide the proportion of how much you can eat leaving some people with a belly that isn't full or many leftovers An idea cane up to make a buffet style letting you chose you can eat. Or in other words an all you can eat restaurant your graciousness ." I said while bowing . The kings and queens looked at me with there mouths almost to the floor. How could such a small child explain everything so well . Could she be the one that actually invented these dishes ? Went through all there heads .

I go and sit at the peak of the table ready to begin my plan. My father and the king prepared this banquet in a private space just for this . The king did not think it was for this reason though . I grab my fan and place it at the table and clear my throat . " hello my kings and queens . My name is angel nojaki and I've made my father make this banquet so I may present to you all some negotiations." I say while smiling and fanning myself .

"Hahahahaha ! Your but a child what can you propose to us kings who hold more power than you .." king of the elves said. He was right they all hold more power but I hold a treasure of memories and keen mind . "I understand you may think I'm just a kid but trust me I am more than what meets the eye. I'm an innovator and that's what has led me to make my two restaurants angel sweets and Angel gourmet. I may not have the power you guys do but I do have a mind full of ideas and I hope that I may be able to build a trade with your continents so that not just sky continent but all of your homes may have a part of my angel creations ." I say as I continue to fan my face gently not letting them see I am nervous because if I did they would think I'm lying and just a child under my father's orders trying to make an impression that I am a genius. I can not waver or show any weakness because if I do everything will crumble .

The kings before me stay silent as they think about my offer. " and if we do a sept what would come with contract and what things would you trade with a continent"king of the divine continent says. " I can offer you my sweets if it's just trade . But if you allow me I can build my restaurant and cafe on your lands . My treats are different from others if you've noticed there exquisite and different from the normal cakes and cookies you receive. Are teas are creations of herbs which taste good and help the body . And our coffees have different combinations making different flavors not giving you the same bitter taste of regular coffee. And for our restaurant everything is fresh out of the garden which is why I need to build a restaurant because under we build a garden grown with magic based lights which provide faster growing . And for are meats they are sent from our own farms ." I say in a calm voice . My parents own farms with many animals which has become a big help .

Out of a space ring a take out the contracts . " if you do not wish to make any negotiation or contract to begin a trade it's okay I understand . Hopefully we can collaborate in the future ." I say as I look down at the papers and take out a pen.

Divine continent was the first to sign . And then proceeded the demon and the rest . Soon as I looked at all the papers satisfied I smile knowing this is just the beginning .

" now I will excuse myself " I say as I gently hop off the chair and bow down in respect. My dad chuckles and as I walk out I can hear all the kings complimenting my father for having gave birth to a genius . I smirk as I know knowledge is ones greatest power .