MAGIC ACADEMY ENTRANCE EXAMS

After the entire situation I received another from the school .

We will be holding our entrance exams prioritizing which classes favor you . Meet at magic academy in a week to find which classes suit you .

To angel nojaki
~magi academy

The note read . The academy holds entrance exams accepting only those who are qualified and gifted . They make there classes and arrange their school in order to benefit the kids joining . Especially since all the kingdoms heirs are to apply this year . In my past life angel used her position to get in without the entrance exams since my parents give a great amount of money to the school .however I want to receive a rank . There are 6 student council members in the entire school and it's known throughout history only the truly blessed can get in . Those with an unimaginable future .

I've set my sights on becoming a member so I must get the five sections of the schools favor .

The school is divided into 5 bug sections depending on what you want to focus on in the future .

1) the warrior section which teaches you combat usually leading it's students to join the army's of the great nations .

2) education which is for those who want to become teachers , doctors , or anything along the education route .

3) magic is for those who need to learn to protect themselves . Many people have magic power but most don't know how to use it and that's what that class is there for . However, only those with great status are allowed to go on there .

4) the refiners section is legendary since it doesn't accept many disciples . It accepts at most two per decade and refiners are rare . Not many go to forming high level pills and it's rare to even be able to form pills . Many people follow their dreams of becoming refiners but no matter how much they know or lean they can never forget a pill because there spiritual power and magic are not the required .

5) is where in rare occurrences you can chose two of the main four and split your classes . However only student council members are known to take more than one course .

I want to take refiners and magic . I decided the first time I learned about the academy that those two would become my goal along with becoming a part of the student council .

I turn to look at Luna . " Luna you'll have to stay with mom and dad while I go take the exams okayy" I say .

I write a letter to mel telling her to meet me their . I'm sure she can find her way there .

I put on a simple blue flows dress that reaches my knees and keep the sandals I had on . Luna put on simple clothes too . I'll stop by home and change . If I were to show up in simple clothes it would start great rumors since people with high status always wear fancy clothes everywhere .

We gather are things and I thank the gods that even though my dragon tattoo is not where it used to be it still has its space and I can continue to store things .

We fly out of the hidden mutations that float above the sea and I crude the fact that that boy I met sealed me . My face puffs red as I fine in anger . " what's wrong sister ?" Luna ask in a worried tone . I smile and nod a no indicating nothings wrong .

I must not let anyone know about this because even mentioning it can put me in lots of danger . We arrive home in two days and everyone stares in surprise with blushes .

" you've certainly gotten much prettier ." My mom says as she hugs both me and Luna.
I wonder why ... maybe it's because they haven't seen us for a year . Appearances do change . " I'm leaving Luna in your hands I have to attend the academy's entrance exams ." I say.

My father looks at me " you don't have to take them I can just tell them to let you in honey you don't need to go through the hassle ." He says . I look at him and smile at how considerate he is " I want to take it . It's my decision "  I say . My father smiles . To my surprise Draco isn't here . He must already be in the academy since he was to join this year .

" I'll go change in my room and be off ." I say as I pat Luna's head and begin to run to my room . Once I enter it reminds me of my days in here . It was nice being calm and not having to worry about the outside world but things must be done in order to survive . Plus a boring life like my last isn't suited for me now that I have the ability to move around and change my fate to how I want it.

I change into simple but cuter clothes . Dress I put on below .

I then put my hair into its typical two long ponytails with my bangs forward

I then put my hair into its typical two long ponytails with my bangs forward . I place my pendants on and look at myself in the mirror.
My skin porcelain white as if nothing has dared touch it along with my bright white hair that flows so nicely . It's color vibrant like no others matching my thick long eyelashes which most only dreamed of having . My ocean eyes shined a light turquoise under the lighting and sparkled . I lift my bangs revealing the seal of the demon takeover in the color turbo se matching my eyes . My parents were right I was becoming prettier by the day . If I were another person I'd consider myself a world class beauty.

I walk out receiving blushes and sees from the maids like before. My family always wore Chinese styled dresses because it was in our family line to always wear them . Others thought of us as different for not going with the customs of wearing dresses and suits like the others but are family was big on family and for as long as the nojaki family existed they wore these type of cloths.

I met my parents at the front with a carriage . My mom with tears and her face flushed a pink . " your growing up too fast . I can't believe I actually let you go out into the world so young . Your so blessed my darling " my mothers says as she hugs me . I smile and hug her back knowing she's just sad her dear daughter is growing up way to quick .

Once she lets go I go to the carriage where my dad opens the door . He pats my head and smiles " like your mother has said your growing at an astonishing rate . I can't even predict what your future holds . You've made this family so proud . " he says as he helps me get on the carriage . I'm so glad my family is so caring . I smile at them " I'll make sure to make you proud " I say as the door closes. And before I know it I'm off to hell.