Here, There, And Everywhere

Start from the beginning

"Yer mad! We can't run all the way across tow-" Just as I spoke, John grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way down the street.

We were both so out of energy and not even halfway to the café yet. We stopped to catch our breath.

Beep beep!

I turned around to see George and Richard sticking their heads out of a black trailer.

"Get in, ye wankers!" Richard shouted and waved his hand. "We're goin' clubbin'!"

We both dashed into the sleek van and sat down in the first booth across from George and Richard.

"Thanks for pickin' us up, ye two. Guess John didn't feel like wakin' up this mornin'. Thas why we're late." I chuckled.

John playfully pushed my arm, "Yeah, yeah, how abou' we tell 'em the whole story. Hm?" He winked, "Our friend, Paulie, here, also slept in. ...So, ye couldn't wake me up even if ye wanted to, could ye?"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the other two, "So, when are we gonna start playin'?" I asked.

"Tonight... maybe!" Richard smiled.

"T- Tonight?! Will we even be in Hamburg by tonight?!" I asked frantically.

"Eh... Hopefully?" George shrugged his shoulders.

I looked out the window next to me and noticed all of the people. Walking and talking a little bit with one another. Then I noticed the familiar buildings towering over us. For the next week or so, I wont see any of this, might as well take it all in while I still can.

Eventually the urban scene turned into a more rural area. Fields of flowers and tons of trees. The sky was so clear and refreshing to look at after being in the buzzing city. I'll definitely miss... all of this.

"I'm really gonna miss it here, ye know? But I'm somehow also glad to be as far away from Liverpool as possible... after seein'..." I stared at my lap.

"I know..." John leaned over and kissed me when no one was looking. "But ye know I'd never let him hurt ye, Macca. Not again."

But it's only a little more than a week. It's not that long before we'd be back, and I don't reckon my Father will just forget about me.

"Paul." I heard a soft voice whisper to me.

"Paul?" It asked once again.

"Paul!" It finally shouted.

I shot up from leaning on the window and was met with John's face to the right of me.

"Not a nice feelin', is it?" John asked tauntingly. "We'll be there soon, Macca."

I rolled my eyes and punched the boy's arm playfully.

"Oi!" John laughed.

I looked over at George and Richard, they were both sitting across from one another while playing jax.

"Oh Paul, yer finally up. Ye nearly slept on John's lap the whole way here." George laughed while tossing the tiny ball.

"Ye idiot, I was sleepin' on the window." I shot back.

"Yeah, ye did after John had to push ye off him when Fascher came back here to check up on us." Richard laughed as my face began to turn red. "...Johnny's princess, ain't he?"

"Can it, Ringo." I taunted in return.

"Ringo?" Richard reeled back, "Where'd ye come up wi' that one?" He asked.

"Ye always got rings on ye fingers; it's like yer trademark!" I laughed and reclined back into my seat.

"Hm. That could work..." Richard spoke to himself.

A couple of hours later, we pulled into a little motel in the center of Hamburg. We hopped out of the trailer and grabbed our luggage to our rooms. Richard and George would be sharing a room while John and I shared one of our own.

As we walked by the rooms in the dim-lit hallway, John stopped at a random door.

He knocked on it three times and shouted, "Room service!" He then grabbed my hand and we dashed into our room.

"A right dunce, ye are." I said, barely catching my breath.

He laughed and sat down on one of the beds.

"We made it, Macca, against all odds, we made it to ...Germany. Seems like jus yesterday we were meeting for the first time out in Strawberry Fields... and ignoring eachother like the plague in class." He rubbed his eyes.

"And there's no other place I'd rather be than right beside ye... So, what time do we perform, tonight?" I asked.