Chapter 21~ That smirk makes me come undone (s)

Jasper looks at me and slowly walks toward me "Major..." "Shhh, baby, let me love on you," He walks around the bed and I soon standing in front of me.  

He looks me in the eye for encouragement, I nod my head, yes and in a flash, I'm on my feet striped to my undergarments against a wall with his head between my legs.

 I grab his head a weave my fingers thru his hair, "Uhhh," I look him in the eye as he sucks on my clit, and pushes his tongue inside my just a bit. 

I grab him by the shoulders and pull him to his feet and change places, so I'm on the ground in front of him. I look him in the eye as I pull down the pajama pants his wearing and lightly bit his member never breaking eye contact. 

 He growls and places his hands on the wall next to me. I pull off his boxers and his cock springs to my mouth, I let out a low moan from deep in my stomach. 

I take the tip in my mouth and suck on it like a lollipop.  

The tip goes from my mouth as I release it and I lick a slow agonizing press of my tongue firm his balls to the tip of him.

I take him down my throat.

I move his hands to the back of my head, and he seems to get the message. He starts moving my head and with deep moans and a slight smile on his face seems to be enjoying it. 

Suddenly he pulls his cock out of my mouth and all but tosses me on to the bed. he walks over to me with a smirk that could take a nun down for the count. 

He brings his body over mine and moves the tip around me "please baby, please," he smirks and pushes in and then out then in, in a speed that a normal human would not be able to see. 

I'm a moaning mess, "cum for me baby, cum.", and with that, I'm gone, all over him. 

He's not t far behind me, he rolls himself off of me with a smile. I'm on top of him at this point and his hands on my breasts, 

"You are mine you always have been, You. Are. Mine. Not hers, right?" he nods and I can feel a tear in my eye, one that will never fall." 

"Yes baby your mine and I'm your's, she's my past and not an entirely voluntary one." 

"My love I'm sorry, she did that to you"

"So you're the general she was always going on about, threatening with."

"Yeah I am the general, I was mad and she had an army, speaking of, why the hell does she have one, and a man who could be your brother, kinda weird unless she's headed to the middle east or something."

We lay there for hours until the sun comes up we dress and go to the dining room

Around the table is the family and Jane with the army all huddled into a corner with Maria and Alice having a stare off

I sit next to Jane and her and Seth begin to eat when the food is brought out. alice looks to me and opens her mouth, then she gets this dazed look in her eye. 

She grabs her phone from the place on the table after a bit of back and forth with Carlisle the call is over and he looks to us. 

"We have to go." they all nod and go to there respective rooms, I look to Jane "I can stay my love," she shakes her head 

"You go, Aunty Alex I'll be fine,"

I look at Maria, "You're leaving?" She nods and walks over to me.

"This is my number, call me if you ever need me," she pauses "or an army,"

I nod and she turns to leave before she can I grab her arm, and pull her to me taking a deep breath of her hair. we pull apart 

"I'll see you soon Maria" shes almost out the door when I call for her, "Maria?" she looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

she smiles at me, "like what, have fun?" She says with a laugh in her throat.

I nod "Yeah, like have fun."There's a pause and the Cullens enter "and Maria, what's with the creepy clone of my boyfriend?"

"He's hot." And with that, a nod and a clearing of the throat, they're gone with a blink of the eye.

"Damn right he is, "I say under y breath shaking my head.

Jaspers suddenly behind me and has his hand on my back. 

"Are you coming or staying my darling?"

"Are we leaving now, or do I have time to change my clothes?" I asked resting my head on his chest.

"you can change, well wait," 

"I'll be quick," And with that, I speed away

When I get into my room, I fix my hair and change my clothes, quickly touching up my makeup, Before speeding to Harry's room, where he sitting at his table coloring.

 "Hey babe, I'm leaving, I want to say bye." he looks at me with big eyes 

"You leave?" I nod my head he jumps up "I come too," He states matter-of-factly 

The door I swung open and Alice, Esme, and Rose are all standing there, "He's coming?" Alice asks hopefully

"If that's okay, he can."

They all nod in a weirdly synchronized fashion.

"okay ill pack him a bag"

"No" Alice states as Rose walks over to Harry

"Get all the toys you want and when we get to Washington, well buy you more, but grab everything special." 

He nods and he stands up and grabs toys going around the room and puts them all in the bag Esme placed on the bed. 

"Ready" He just about shouts as he dances around Alice and into Roses' arms. Esme picks up the bag and we walk out of the room, the palace and onto the plane.

Please comment, vote and share

Thank you for reading!