Prologue

Danger.

I am the very definition. A vampire, the first of my kind. I cant tell you how I got this way but I can tell you my story.

I was born in a time when the time wasn't even marked. And I was born to a king and Queen. I was born to rule an empire, that was my sole purpose in life, to rule.  and I did. For almost a nauseating amount of time, the people, however, loved me. I kept hunger at bay, poverty at bay. and then made stories for anyone who dared go against me. I ruled over many and I did it with grace. the country I ruled is modern day England. I had a brother, whose name I haven't spoken for eons. his children are who you know of as the royal family of England. I am the eyes and ears of England. For centuries I've watched my family die only to be replaced by the next generation, I m never spoken of from beyond the palace walls. however, without me, the world would be a very different place. I am the reason the world still spins on its axis. And by now you're wondering my name well here it is...

Alexandra Anastasia Quinn Mary-Grace, The "Unofficial" Queen of England, and

This is my story, after the Crown. 

Please read on! Vote, Comment, and Share

Don't forget to follow me