Chapter 15~ The Hunt (s)

We don't go hunting right away because Jasper thinks my dress is too pretty to hunt in. So we go to my house and I vamp speed upstairs to change than vamp speed back to Jasper who is waiting at the front door I grab his hand and we're off

We speed into the forest hand in hand Jasper stops probly a mile away from the house he looks at me smiles and looks conflicted I use Ewards gift to hear "Has she ever hunted with anyone before" I smile place my hand on his cheek "No I've never hu...

We speed into the forest hand in hand Jasper stops probly a mile away from the house he looks at me smiles and looks conflicted I use Ewards gift to hear "Has she ever hunted with anyone before" I smile place my hand on his cheek "No I've never hunted with anyone before, why" He looks confused but quikly replace the confusion with a smile "When I hunt my inner vamp comes out if he sees his mate whle feeding I dont thik he'll be able to control himself" He looks to the ground like he's ashamed. I'm confused, then it clicks Major will want to mate. "Baby look at me" He looks me in the eye I smile and repeat what I told him only hours before "Whenever, wherever, however"

He smirks grabs my hand and we run until we find a heard of deer, we attack and once we have fished off 5 of the 10 deer in the heard I go running after another when Jasper pulls me to him and I realize it's not Jasper anymore it's Major. I smile and he smirks back and rips off my shirt and kisses down my chest I pull him to my mouth and kiss him he grabs in between my thighs and pulls me up so I'm resting on his hips he vamp speeds to a tree and rests my back to a tree and we undo each other's jeans. 

He gets me out of mine and shimies his to his ankles all when kissing me he pulls his boxers down with his pants and moves my dark blue panties out of his way and in one quick move thrusts into me I gasp and brake our kiss he moves his mouth to my neck where my bites are I'm a moaning mess at this point Jasper moves his mouth to my ear and whispers in my ear "Cum my love cum for my darling" and the spring in my stomach comes undone as does he his eyes turn from Majors black to Jaspers golden color he brings us to the ground. 

He wraps his arms around me I look at him and see his eyes searching my body not in a sexual way but in a concured way he looks me in the eye " I didnt hurt you did I? " I shake my head "I'm a durablly beaing" I smile he nods and looks to the rising sun he looks mesmorized "We should go back to your house and shower before the fight{" I nod my head we gather our clothes and vamp speed back to my house stark naked in the glory of the rising sun.