Chapter 9~Catching the redhead?

It's been a week since the Cullens the wolves and I have started protecting Bella and yesterday Alice had a vision about the redhead in the woods. So now we're standing here in the woods WITHOUT the mind reader whos services would be very helpful at the moment. So here we are I've zonned out on the left of alice by major and Carlisle is speaking and then it goes quite like a calm before the storm Alice then shouts "On the left" I'm the farthest and I see the blur of redhair fly past and I take off I'm within an inch of grabing her with jasper nd emmett flanking mesh vers left and over the cliff  "She'll ge away" Jasper yells still runing with me beside him, her directal on the otherside of the revine "No she won't" I yell as I see the wolves fall out of the forest "Emmett, don't" Rose yells as Emmett jumps into the revine and a wolf jumps after him and as I look to where the redhead just was she's gone. "Shit" I whisper under my breath and major looks at me to where I'm looking and pulls me into his arms and say "don't worry my darlin' we'll get her soon." And with that, we all depart from the border and walk through the forest back to the house (where I parked my car) in silence. Once I'm back at my car I turn to major kiss him on the cheek and get in my car and drive home to change.

Skip The Weekend And A Week

As I pull into the hospital I see Carlisle in the parking lot and I go to talk to him and he speaks

As I pull into the hospital I see Carlisle in the parking lot and I go to talk to him and he speaks. "The kids are graduating and I was wondering if you wanted to come. And afterward Alice is having a party and everyone wants you to come." "Even Alice?" I ask a question he looks at me smiles and say "Yes my dear, even Alice." I ponder my choices before saying "Fine I'll go, when?" "Tomorrow at the high school." I roll my eyes and nod head maybe a little heads up next time?" he nods sheepishly I laugh and together we walk into the hospital.  

A/N 

O.M.G. thank you so much for 100+ views please keep reading it means so much to me that people read my book 

Please Vote Comment and Share 

Don't  forget to follow me