Chapter 14~ Clubbing

fter driving for a while we pull up to a loud and by the looks of the line packed club I turn my head to look at Jasper and he gives me a smile and squeezes my knee with the hand that's been resting on my leg since the tail end of forks my door is opened by a man and he offers his hand, I take it and get out of the car. 

Jasper jogs around the car and place the keys in the hand of the man who helped me out of the car he also gives the man a $20 bill and tells him to park close, the man nods Jasper pulls me close to his body leans his head down and whispers in my ear "Are you okay?" I nod and lean up to his ear "I've never been to a nightclub before." he smiles "you'll love it"

I nod and smile up at him, trusting him, and we walk inside. After Jasper tells the man his last name. The music at this point is blaring in my ears and I kinda like the atmosphere Jasper whispers in my ear he wants to dance and leads us to the dance floor. The music and the atmosphere is intoxicating.

 I look at the women on the dance floor, the ones with men have there backs to the man's front. I turn my body around and start to move on Jasper he growls lightly his hands coming down to grip my hips his hands moving with my hips. His head drops to my neck and he starts kissing up and down my neck, we dance like this for what could have been hours and I love it we dance like this until I flip my body around and start dancing with my front to his. Until he leans down and whispers in my ear we have to hunt we're fighting the next day I nod grab his hand and we walk out of the club and go to the car that was being pulled around we got in the car and drive to forks to go park the car and then we were off to hunt together for the first time.