Chapter 13~ Together

We lay on the bed in each other's arms he takes a deep breath and says " I've never been with someone like that. I look at him confused "Alice?" he shakes his head " When I was Alice it was slow with the lights off" I look around the room and see the lights on and the drapes open. "She didn't like my scars to be seen or my accent to be heard, I wore long sleeves and covered my accent. It was never me though, never what I wanted."I pull him into my arms and I can't help but think about how much I want to wring the pixies neck, it may not kill her but I sure as hell will make me feel better. 

"Major she's not me and you never have to do that again. We can go as fast or slow as you want, you can wear short or long sleeves, you can talk with or without your pantie dropping accent if you want, we can have the lights on or off, whatever you want however you want, where ever you want, it's up to I'm yours. okay" I feel him nod his head  he looks up at me from the place his head is resting on my chest and waits for a beat before, "I think I love you" "I think I love you too." he lays his head back down, takes a deep breath and says get up and dressed I'm taking you out, I'll be back in an hour." 

He kisses e on the head and walks out of my room clothes in hand I sit up and look over my shoulder to my nightstand to look at the clock that reads 8:08 I collapse onto the bed and think about the most perfect night I've had in centuries

An hour later I'm dressed and ready and I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and I greet major with a smile and pull him towards me then plant a kiss n his lips I then pull away "major" he smiles "Hello my love. are you ready?" I nodded and he pulls me towards the car. as he pulls out of the driveway I look at him "where are we going?" he chuckles "you'll see-" he says as he takes my hand in his and kisses the back of it "-my queen"