Chapter 11~ Training

As I sit on jaspers bed with his head in my lap, my hands in his hair, there's a knock on the door and rose peers around the door with workout clothes in her hand. "Guys were leaving in a few minutes, and I brought you some clothes." With that she turns on her heel and walks out of the room. "we should get up," Jasper says. I groan and fall back onto his bed, Jasper laughs at me grabs my hand and pulls me into his embrace. kisses the top of my head and mutters into my hair to get ready.

Skip getting ready and running to the clearing 

As we walk into the clearing jasper pulls me into his arms and looks me in the eyes and says "lets do smoething tonight, a movie at my house?" i think of how busy his house will be tonight and how i really dont want to watch a moveie in the area of alice, even though we kinda solved our problmes im still not very comfterable in her precaces "Lets do it atmy house we can watch in my bed" he nods and lets go I walk to sit by a tree and jasper walks to emmett and they walk to a place to fight on each other. Just as Jasper throws Emmett off him the jeep pulls up and Edward and his little human toy get out of the car Emmett yells "Again" from the ground.

 No sooner did Bella bitch arrive did the wolves arrive. Edward informed us that they don't trust us enough to be in their human forms, we, however, are just glad they came at all. as the fights get started I'm looking at the wolves Alice and Seth lock eyes and their worlds flash before there eyes the youngest Quileute wolf has just imprinted on a vampire, his natural enemy and the wolves are pissed.

 For a moment its quite all of us are as Jacob has just let out a long whine then chaos starts, every the wolves howling to the Cullens gathering by the jeep near Bella bitch. alice and Seth walk towards each other Alice falls to her knees, and Seth curls up in her lap. the wolves who have stopped howling finally turn there heads down as the Cullens also do as the moment feels too inmate for us to just stare at no one looks until Alice looks to Carlisle and asks if Seth can come back to the house he nods and we all start in the direction of the Cullen house Jasper grabs my arm and says "Lets go to your house?" I nod and we start to my house.