"We'll leave once she's arrived"

They said to her , but Midnight wasn't pleased with their answer. She then started pulling of her clothes...

"What is she -!?" Me and Iida tried looking away at embarrassment.

"Out in public !?" I heard Uraraka say ,also looking embarrassed.

"Yahooo !!! I wished I had a camera..." Mineta had a very excited tone , but suddenely . He fell asleep.

"Mi...ne... ta..." I was starting to fall asleep as well. Its Midnight's quirk...

"Deku ! Iida !" I heard Uraraka called out as I started to drift into blissful sleep...

"Deku ... Deku ..." Someone was calling out to me. "Deku !!!" That voice ,it was Uraraka.

"Huh , what !? Where am I" I asked.

"Good your awake"She said. "You were under Miss Midnight's quirk"

"What happened ?" I looked around to see that I'm already in the classroom. Everyone was ! Most of the guys are still asleep , like Ojiro , Shoji and Mineta.

"After Miss Midnight used her quirk to settle the press. The school called the police to escort the press. to leave the school. While you boys have been" Uraraka was grinning. She was holding her laughter.

"Uraraka ? What is it ?"

She then started to laugh. I was now getting curious on how we ended up in the classroom. "Come on , tell me" I said.

She finished her laughter and finally spoke. "You-you boys were carried ,bridal style by Allmight and the other teachers" She then laughed. While I felt embarrassment. I hid my face hiding the shame.

I heard the others talk about what what had happened.

"Shut up or else I'll give you a taste of Hell !!!" I heard Kacchan threat Kirishima and Sero.

"It doesn't matter , as long as we have this picture" They said to Kacchan. They manage to take a picture of him asleep. I guess , he fell for Midnight's quirk as well. Kirishima and Sero continue on laughing at the pic they just took.

Over at Jiro and Kaminari's place , Jiro's laughing at Kaminari for being a princess when he slept.

"Miss Midnight stripped her clothes ... But I fell asleep right when the part was getting good" Mineta complained.

"Disgusting..." I heard Yaoyorozu mutter

The topic was then shifted from the crowd earlier into the events that just happened during the USJ incident. It was as if it had happened in the far past , and hard to believe all of us had just endured it...

"Hey did you guys watch the news ? Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second ?" Hagakure started. "I didn't stand out at all..." She said in a bummed out voice.

"But man , all the channels made a big deal out of it"Kaminari said.

"I was surprised" said Kirishima. "But our headlines was out-shined by the news of Peppy Poppoyo's announcement that she's going to transfer here"

"Can you blame it ?" Jirou said. "The heroe course that keeps pumping out heroes pro heroes was attacked.. Yet the news of a famous teen popstar trasnfering to class made many forget about the incident"

Kirishima then said. "True , man I can't believe that just had happened to us"

"I wonder how's Aizawa-sensei doing and No.13. They've sustained the most damage ribbit" said Asui. And yeah... I'm worried as well. Compared to ours , it could by cured by recovery girl at that time but theirs... They had to be sent to the hospital.