PROLOGUE

*Flashback*

TAE'S POV

Every time at lunch, I always see her at the field eating her bento that she brought from home. She doesn't realise that I always watch her from the school rooftop. I really want to greet her but I don't have the courage to do that. The others see me as a playboy and bad boy which is none of them is true. Sometimes, they saw me as a bully. When did I bully people?

"Hey, dude. What are you looking at?"  One of my friends asked. I sighed before back to them at the floor. We always hang out here at lunchtime.

"Just a month we going to debut as an idol. I'm very happy." Min Ho said. He is older than me also my senior. We are studying the same major.

"Yeah. But Tae is going to be an actor too." Said Jimin. I smile at him.

"I'm not really sure about that. Well, honestly anything is good with me. But now, I want to be a singer. If I have a chance, maybe I will be an actor too. Who's knows." I said smiles at them.

I hope if I'm an idol or actor, she will notice me. Out of the girls here, she is the only one that I see different. Her voice is so calmed. If people asked if an angel existed? Then my answer is yes. She is an angel that I have seen in my whole life. She is really my ideals type. Not just me but also my parent.

"Let's make our dream come true. Whatever we are in the future, we will always together." Soo Jun said. He is a theatre student. His dream is to be an actor may be the best actor. He wants the whole world to see his dream.

"FRIENDS FOREVER!!" We shouted together. But guess what? Suddenly the security comes up and kicked us out of there. He locked the door. We just scoffed at him. How rude we are. It's not a big deal if we have Baek Hyun. He can unlock any type of locks. Trust me, he is really master with keys.

"Are not the principal warned to not come up here again?" The security guard said to us. He pointed us with the wooden baton. It landed perfectly in front of my face. I gulped when saw the wooden baton. It must be really hurt if it hit someone, right? We hurry went away.

While we walk to the canteen, we pass the corridor and I glance at the field. She still there. I don't know why she always alone. Basically, girls always need a accompany to gossip about their daily life, shopping and else but she... Is opposite those. She must love a quiet place and calm. I always dream to be next to her.

"Hey, Tae! What are you doing there?" Jimin suddenly spoke. I snapped back and realised that I stopped at the window while mesmerised her beauty figured.

"Coming!" I shouted and run toward my friends. They keep complaining about me. They didn't know about my crush thing. Somehow, I'm glad I didn't tell them or they will tease me all day.

The times went so quick. Today is our last day as a student. After that, we will enter the new journey of our life. But... I'm still a coward person. Till now, I still not dare to get close to her. With the other girls, I'm okay but when about her, I become weak. By those times I fall more for her. One day, I really hope that I will have the courage to tell her that I love her. I really love her.

*End Flashback*