Chatper 13: Don't Believe In That Love At First Sight Bullshit

Daya POV

I open my eyes after a really nap before we head out to school. I grab my phone to look at the time... ITS 7:50?! WE MISSED THE BUS!!! "Ngh... Huh?" I look over my shoulder and I now remember what happened. I blush deep red as I remember me and Heather had sex last night. I didn't know she was born with dick. Maybe that's why her family hated her. Because she was born differently. She opens her eyes. "Daya..?" "M-Morning."

She rubs her eyes and she looks around. "Where... where am I?" "Your in my bed. Because you were crying and I brought you here to help calm down and sleep." I look away from her pretty face. "And we... had uhhh." "What did we do?" She says with a tired voice still. "We had... sex." "WE DID WHAT?!?!"

I jump by her surprise and I scratch my cheek. "I woke up to something hard and it was grinding on my..." I blush harder. "Ass..." "Wait that wasn't a dream? It was real?" I nod and I see she smiles a little with that embarrassed face. "Well now you know what a Futa is at least. Heh... heh..." I lean my head towards hers. "I don't care if you were born different. Your still the same girl I..."

She looks at me waiting for me to finish. But it's too fast to start loving someone. I never believed in that love at first sight bullshit. But goddamnit I fell for it. "I never believed in love at first sight. But I guess it happened." She looks surprised. "Wait are you saying...?" "Yes." I kiss her fully and she is so surprised even more. I open eye to see her slowly close her own eyes and she kisses back. I guess what I'm trying to say is. We separate to catch our breath. And we look into each other's eyes.

"I love you."

Robin POV

"Alright team we need to Raven and fast! It's been a few days almost a week since she disappeared." Cyborg and Starfire nod. Beast Boy is alive and well but he can't fight what so ever. We're all lucky he's alive.

"Hey guys..." we turn around and there she is. "Raven!" Starfire rushes over to her and she tackles her down with a hug. "Raven where have you been?! You have any idea how much you worried us?!" "Sorry guys. I just wanted to be alone for awhile." Starfire gets off her and she pulls her up. "Is Beast Boy alright? He is alive right?" "Yes." I tell her. "He's pretty messed up but we're all very lucky he's alive."

She closes her eyes and looks down. "I guess we are." She looks really bothered. "Raven are you ok?" "Yeah..." She walks to a chair and she sits down. "I'm just a little tired. That's all." She tells us very annoyed. Something did happen when she just disappeared... what were you doing?

A Few Hours Ago

Iris POV

"Look just grab your shitty costume and get out of here." I toss her it and she looks at it. "What?" I turn to face her. "You said if you did what I said then you wouldn't have to die so why are you just standing there?" She still doesn't speak. "So help me...!" I shove her against the wall and I pin her arms over her head. "What the fuck! I am giving you a chance to be free you dumbass!" Ohhhh your so lucky I made Daya and the kids to leave to go to school and it's just us!

"I..." "So help me I will fuck you so hard you crawl your way out!" I see her move her head down and her face is... red? What kind of black magic is this making you red over me going to fuck so hard and so bad?! "Put your clothes on. Get the fuck out. And never come back!"

I walk away from her and I slam the door in my room. (See? What did I tell you?) "Shut up! You don't know shit!" I'm not in the mood for this shit! I don't give a damn about you! Raven! The damn feeling in my chest whenever I'm around her! All of you can go fuck yourselves! "Shut up and don't say that shit! I'm not in the mood for any of this!" (Not my fault you can't kill her because YOU, like her.) "Me?! Like her?!" (Your right. Not like, you love her.) "Go fuck yourself!" I punch the wall shaking the house.

"Like hell I would!" (Bullshit! You are in love with her! Not for her body! You love her for her for her!) "SHUT UP!!!" I cover my ears as he continues to talk over and over again. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I violently shake my head over and over again. "Just shut up!" Everything starts going dark and I fall down. "Just... Shut... up..."

Raven POV

I knock on the door. "I-Iris?" I open the door and I find her on the ground. "Iris..." I walk over to her and I lean down to see her... crying. "Shut... up... please." I use my power to lift her up into bed. If I could take her in I would.... but then she would go on a rampage and kill everyone. Including hunting me and my friends down killing them and me as well.

I sit down by her and she continues to cry. "Leave me... alone..." it must be nightmare. I look away and sigh. "I can't believe I'm starting to like someone like you. After all you done I find a way to like you." I cover her up with the blankets. "I won't get in your way anymore. I'll make sure my friends don't mess with you again. Even if you are insane and evil."

I lean down and I kiss her forehead. "But I wish I could save you... NGH!!" I hold my stomach in pain. "Goodbye, Iris."

Later That Night

Iris POV

I wake up feeling hungry as hell. I look around to see if she's here and she's not. "Hm." I get out of bed and I see no one in the kitchen. I look outside to see it's dark now. "Good riddance." "Ah Heather!" I turn around after I hear Daya. "Daya?!"

I bust down he door. "Daya are you-" "Gah!" Daya covers herself and Heather with a blanket. "H-Hey mom. How was your nap?" "Daya!"

Raven POV

I lay in bed as I feel empty a little. Like I have no one in bed to help me go to sleep. I'm sure it's nothing. I've went to sleep plenty of times without her. "..." yeah... yeah I'll be fine.

I close my eyes and I let sleep take me... while I then have a dream about her now.

Daya

Sarah

Sarah

 Heather

Heather

A little extra and what I wanted them to look like