Chapter 9: One Pissed Off And Insane Mom

Iris POV

I throw the skinless corpse at them and I crack my neck. "I believe you have some people that belong to me." He's now shaking in fear. "Oh? Why so scared? You were so tough on the radio what happened?" I walk towards them and he picks up a girl in pur-... Wait a sec.

"You again?" I say to her and she looks angry at me. "You monster!" She calls me but then a gun is pointed at her by the fat fuck that took and hurt my children. "Stay back! I'll kill her if you lay a finger on me!" I laugh at how stupid this guy is. "Oh man you must be retarded! Like seriously really fucking stupid." I laugh some more. "I don't give a shit if you kill that freak."

I then appear in front of him and I slap him the face. He falls and drops both his weapon and the girl I had fun with. "However I still have use for this hero freak so she is off limits." I look at the last five thugs and they cower in fear. "Oh I just thought of an idea!" I smile through my mask. "I know exactly what I'm gonna send to your boss! And make him realize he shouldn't fuck with me!" I pull out my knife and I stab this guy in the leg. "Now you stay here as I go get your friends."

Daya POV

I watch as Iris goes after the last five and instead of killing them she captured them all and tied them up. She puts them next to each other and she must've did something to them because now they cant close their eyes and it's freaky. She walks over to me and Sarah and she cuts off the rope that tied us up. "I then noticed the guy getting up and aiming his gun at her. "Look out!" She looks back but then she falls back as he shot at her head. She falls back and I look in horror as the blood comes out of her mouth.

"Fuck this!" He stands up and aims his gun at me. "I'm just gonna kill you all!" He pulls the trigger but nothing comes out. "Fuck! I ran out!" I look to my right and saw Iris raise her body up like a corpse out of the ground. "The funny thing is..." she takes off the mask and I see the bullet in her teeth and she spits out. "I had a really good day today a really good one!" She stands up. "But when I come home, find my house looking like shit, two of my children taken away from me. But worst of all..." she raise her head and continues to look at him. "You hurt them... you laid your filthy hands on them! Made them bleed, made them cry, that shit is not gonna fly."

Her body then glows green as multiple chains with snake heads  appear around her. "Insult to injury you also shot at me." The chains go at him and she launched him to the sky. "HUNGRY DARKNESS OF A THOUSAND SOULS!!!" A massive hole in the building is made tearing off the roof of this building completely and see the sky turns grey. "What is that?!" He yells in fear. "I SUMMON THE UNDEAD SERPENT!!!"

A massive green snake appears and swallows the man right front of us

A massive green snake appears and swallows the man right front of us. The snake then disappears as the sky returns to being blue his body falls to the ground. "Now where was I?"

She walks over to us and she unties us. "Sorry but I need to do something with them all so go wait in the car." I nod and as I'm free I hug her. "Thank you. You saved us." "Heh." She pats my back." I hold my sisters hand but I look back at the other girl who looks at Iris in fear. "What about her?" I say and she looks at her. "Hmmm. I'll deal with her later right now I have a message to deliver."