"Greninja use Water shuriken!" I said. Greninja grabbed the large shuriken on his back and threw it at Regigigas, is flew at an icredible speed and looked like it'd be a direct hit, but then.

"Regigigas use Crush grip to stop it." Shouted Brandon. Regigias's arm moved at an insane speed catching the shuriken and destroying it.

"What the!?" I said in confusion.

Brandon chuckled. "Regigias's ability is slow start, once it is sent out it's speed and attacked are halved for a while until the effect wears off then they return to normal, meaning your Krookodile fought Regigigas at only half of his max strength." Explained Brandon. Our eyes widened at this realization, we were in big trouble, but we weren't going to give up.

"Greninja use Aerial ace!" I called to my water typed pokemon. Greninja's hands and feet started glowing a bright white as he charged at his opponent at an impressive speed.

"Counter it with Brick break!" Instructed Brandon. Regigigas lifted his hulking fist and then brought it down ontop of Greninja. Using the effects of synchro evolution, I linked our movements so that I could give instructions with out actually speaking.

We crossed our arms at the wrists to block the attack preventing any serious damage, then we slid our right foot to the side to evade the attack causing Regigigas's fist to hit the ground. Unlinking our movments, I called out. "Now!" Greninja lept into the air kicking Regigigas in the face causing him to recoil slightly from the impact of the attack.

Then with his other foot Greninja pushed it into the normal types face allowing him to do both damage and give him some distance from his opponent. Greninja flipped through the air in a way so that he was facing Regigigas while upside down.

"Now use Ice beam!" I shouted. Greninja fired off the ice typed move towards his normal typed opponent.

"Use Hyper beam!" Commanded Brandon. Regigigas fired off the destructive normal type beam while Greninja fired off his powerful ice type beam. Once the attack fired, I linked with Greninja again and we were able to move in time to avoid the attack while hitting Regigigas at the same time. "Regigigas use Rock slide!" Ordered Brandon.

The normal type created a bunch of rocks above Greninja and then dropped them on him. Before they could hit I called out. "Greninja destroy them with Night slash!" Greninja generated two blases of darkness in his hands as he then slashed at and destroyed the oncoming rocks that Regigigas had sent at him. Greninja turned to face his opponent waiting for my next instruction

"Greninja use Ice beam!" I said. Greninja fired off his ice typed beam at Regigigas.

"Desroy it with Crush grip!" Ordered Brandon. Regigigas opened his hand and caught the beam within it, his hand froze a little but he easily destroyed the ice with the Crush grip attack.

I grunted in frustration. "Greninja use Night slash!" I told my partner. Greninja created two blades of darkness in his hands then dashed forwards towards Regigigas.

"Use Rock slide!" Commanded Brandon. Giant rocks started appearing above and falling towards Greninja.

"Dodge it!" I said not wanting the rocks to hit Greninja. Greninja used his ninja skills to dodge the rocks with ease then he lept up to slash Regigigas.

"Use Brick break!" Instructed Brandon. The enemy normal type swung a glowing fist towards Greninja, then I got an idea.

"Switch to Aerial ace!" I shouted. The blades dissappeared and his feet and hands started glowing, then I linked with Greninja. We used the incoming fist to our advantage by grabbing it in our hands then doing a front flip over it, then Greninja was directly above Regigigas.