"Not so bad," I said as I trailed my fingers on his shoulders. "And yourself?"

"Not so bad now that you're here," he said in a low voice. He was an attractive guy, about 6 ft, slicked back hair, medium sized beard, and about late 30's.

"Mm, well I wanted to come over and personally thank you for all your tips. They've been a lot of help," I said as I leaned in closer to him.

"I should be thanking you," he said. His left leg began to bounce so I ran my hand up his leg and stopped a few inches away from his crotch.

He groaned and shook his head.  "So tell me, what's your name?"

"Carissa," I whispered into his ear. "And yours?"

"Scott, no where near as exotic as yours."

I giggled and started to unbutton his shirt when I felt a cold hand placed on my shoulder. "Can we get a room?"

I turned around, only to find Elijah glaring at me.

I felt my heart beat stop for a few seconds. "Umm.."

"We're in the middle of something, bud," Scott snapped.

"If you were going to get a room, you wouldve done it sooner," Elijah replied in an annoyed tone. "I know what I want and I go for it. Could we get a room?"

I was at a lost of words, so I simply nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked us to the back of the lounge. I opened the door with the key that was on me and held the door open, he quickly closed it behind him.

I stood in the middle of the room and looked at him with a thousand yard stare.

"What's your real name?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Carissa."

He rolled his eyes. "That's your stage name."

"And real name too."

He took out a thin silver tin from his back pocket, opened it and pulled out a cigarillo. "You're not the best liar." He placed it in his mouth and stared at me with his dark eyes.

"You're not the most warmest person," I quipped.

He shrugged and took a long drag from his cigarillo. "I've been told. Anyways, let's sit." He motioned his hand towards the red velvet couches.

I sat on the end of the couch, and he on the opposite end. "What would you like?" I asked, trying to remain as profession as I coukd.

"Let's talk," he said. He sucked in the content of the cigarillo and exhaled a cloud of tension.

"About?"

"Why do you dance?" He asked.

"I'm trying to collect my tuition money," I said, rubbing my arm.

"How much do you have left to collect?"

"After tonight, maybe about $1500."

He nodded, he took another drag and released a puff of  an aromatic smoke. The aroma was alluring and I wanted to get closer to him, just so I could smell him. The smell of the cigarillo with his rustic cologne was stimulating my sense of smell.

"Class starts Monday?"

I nodded in silence, looking at him with anxious eyes. "What is that you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I approached you a few days ago. I could tell I made you nervous considering how tense you were today."

"I wasnt tense," I replied.

"Okay," he simply said, not believing a word that was coming out my mouth.

My eyes darted across the room we sat in silence, but I could feel his eyes piercing a hole into my skin. "You're very beautiful," he said.

I laughed with annoyance and stood up. "I'm leaving. There is something wrong with you." I had just opened the door when Elijah grabbed me by the waist, twisted me around to face him and lightly pinned me against the wall.

His crotch was pressed against me, and his inviting lips were just a few inches away from my lips. His breathing became ragged as he leaned in closer to me. I wanted to shove him off me and slap him across the face for causing so much emotional distress, but another part wanted to lunge forward for a kiss.

Elijah pulled away, and a gust cold air whipped between us, creating a hostile environment again. "I need to go," he said, before pulling out a few bills and handing them over to me.

"Elijah!" I called out as I chased after him. "Hey, Elijah!" He had ran out the front door before I could say another word. Once again, I was left with money in my hand and filled with confusion. What was this man doing to me?