"Eli." She mumbled wiping her tears.

"Mom don't cry. I know you don't want to be a grandmother yet but you love children." I replied putting Ryker down.

"The babies were just born a few hours ago." My mother stated. "And now they will go through a lot because of life."

"What's wrong mother, why are you crying?" I asked and as soon as she opened her mouth I started talking again. "Is it because I named them Red and Ryker. Don't worry mommy, they will have three names. Annette and you and Mom Anna can name them too. Just look at Ryker he looks just like dad and look at Red she's just like her mother."

"Eli can you please listen to be." My mother said.

"I am listening." My mother took me out side the nursing room. I started talking again before my mother said anything.

"She's gone." My mother shouted after I wouldn't stop talking. "Annette is gone." She cried and I giggled.

"I'm Elijah Carson mother. I promise I'll bring her back home now please tell me why both my children have red hair." I complained.

"Elijah she's really gone honey. You can't bring her back." I wiped my mother's tears.

"I know Annette likes disappearing but don't you worry. I'm sure she didn't go far. I'll bring her back." I stated.

"No Elijah. You can't bring her back when she's gone."

"I did bring her back once, I'll bring her ba---."

"She's dead." Mom shouted interrupting me. "She went into cardic arrest and died hours ago."

"Is the media here." I started laughing. "You are getting good at jokes mother but you should never joke about death."

"You have to accept it Elijah. Annette is gone and she won't ever come back again. Elijah I'm sorry."

"No." I snapped shaking my head. "Annette would never leave me. She promised to never die before me and she would never break that promise."

"It's not up to someo--." I ran to Annette's room not listening to my mother. My mother must be lying to me. She must've made a plan to test my love for Annette. That must be it. Annette is still here.

I opened the door and there was no one inside. The doctors must've moved her to another room.

"Doctor." I shouted and she looked at me. "Where's my fiancee, Annette?" I asked.

"You propsed to her?" My cousin questioned but I didn't care to answer his question.

"Mr Carson we are really sorry for your lost. Annette p--."

"I asked where is my wife, I didn't ask for condolences." I shouted.

"Sir, we took her body to the mortuary." The doctor replied and the whole family came to me.

"You did what? Who gave you permission to take my wife to the mortuary as if she's dead." I shouted as tears formed in my eyes. How could they do this to someone who isn't dead. My Annette would have never do this to me. She is not dead, I know she isn't. They must've kidnapped her.

"Her mother signed the forms." The doctor said and I started crying

"They are lying to me. Adrian, Annette would never die. She can't leave me after she promised to be my wife." I wiped my tears. "Mom Anna is selfish she can't do this." Adrian hugged me and I took that chance to take his gun out.

"Elijah, give me the gun." My dad shouted but I shook my head. "Please son, just give me the gun."

"No." I snapped walking backwards. "If anyone takes one more step, I'll shoot them." I warned them and Adrian tried to walk closer to me so I quickly loaded the gun. "I'll shoot you."

"Elijah, won't you listen to your mother? Please give me the gun, you will hurt yourself or someone else." My mother said.

"I always did everything you asked me but today I won't do it." I wiped my tears. "And you calling yourself my mother." I pointed the gun at Mom Anna. "You always said I am your son but today you finally showed me your true colours. I never knew you were so heartless. How could you allow them to take Annette to the mortuary? Why did you kill my finacee. I had a right to decide if--."

"Calm down please." Uncle Marko interrupted me. "I know you loved my daughter but that does not mean you can blame Anna. She's Annette's mother and she is also hurting Elijah." I started laughing at his words.

"She's hurting?" I questioned and they all looked at me confused. "How can someone without a heart hurt? She's so heartless, she has no feelings. She doesn't care about anyone."

"Shut up Elijah. That is enough." My father shouted.

"You right." I agreed "From today onwards, I am also dead. Red and Ryker are not my children. They both died with their mother."

"Elijah have you gone mad." My sister shouted. "You can't punish the children."

"Tonight I Elijah Carson Black died along with my wife Annette Carson Black." I threw the gun away and ran out of the hospital.

**********

A/N

Hey guys It's me the author of falling for Mr billionaire and other books. I just wanted to tell you guys before you read further that if you haven't checked out the first book falling for Mr billionaire (1&2) then do so because I think it would make more sense if you read that book before this one. BUT if you don't want to read that book then it's also fine because this book can be still be read. See you in the next chapter lol.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share****