"Not my baby, please not my baby." Sofia broke down into tears.

She fell on the floor screaming and crying.

"I'm really sorry we did everything we could." the doctor said apologizing to them.

"Didn't---." Anna didn't even finish talking when she broke into tears as Marko held her.

The doctor told them everything that happened.

"Oh my god nooo. Not my baby god please bring my baby, nooo." Sofia said not stopping to cry.

"This can't be true." Anna and Marko both started crying.

Hours later Sofia finally decided to be the one to tell Elijah everything that happened after Anna signed the papers.

"We will have to be strong for Elijah's sake. If you keep crying Anna, Elijah will be broken too. I know you are Annette's biological mother but we all love her too. Sofia went to tell Elijah everything so when he comes here if you could just hide the fact you are hurting a lot it can help Elijah accept Annette is gone. So please, for Elijah can you stop crying. Annette would have never wanted to see you all broken." Benjamin told her.

"You are right." Anna agreed with Benjmain. "Annette would have been angry with me if she saw me crying now." She giggled wiping her tears. "She always said she never wants to be the reason someone cries."

Life one moment you standing with everything you love and before you know it you're fighting to save everything you love. The most terrifying scary truth is that none of you know when that moment is.

You don't know you are about to lose everything. When you are about to lose your love once.

Not until you are fighting for it. At some point we all have to lose someone. To fight for someone. And before you know it its already over.

It's already too late.

All you have of that person is only going to be memories. Because you were once adored, loved, respected and even worshiped.

And the saddest thing is you not prepared. You don't want to lose that person. So you fight for it.

All you can do is pray that the pain is not the only thing you have left of that person.

Death is the certainty.

Hard times are inevitable.

But all you can hope for is to overcome it.

Elijah picked up his daughter not knowing they just lost Annette.

Elijah's POV.

"You know your mother is annyoing. She will never agree to let me name you, Red." I chuckled. "You so tiny and beautiful Red Carson Black. I hope you take after your beautiful feisty mother. I made your mother go through a lot but I promise from today onwards she will be the only women in my life. Your mother agreed to marry me Red and she won't run away this time. My time of playing around is over. Your mother won my heart little Red." I explained putting her down. I quickly picked up her twin and I fell like fainting. I know I didn't get shot but right now I don't know why I'm hurting so much when I finally have Annette. I hope she wakes up when I go see her now.

"I would name you Orange if your mother wasn't the annyoing bullying Annette. I hope she likes Ryker Carson Black becaus--." My head started pinning. I was completed fine so why I'm I getting sick now. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen after everything we went through. "Ryker you look just like my father. I hope one day you turn out to be just like him. He is the best father in the world even though I always say he isn't. I would never trade anything for both mom and dad--." I stopped talking when my headache got worse. I started to Ryker and all of a sudden my mother entered the room.