Entry 4: June 28, 2012.

I do not own Doctor Who

June 28, 2012

He didn't move he didn't say anything. He just looked at me, you could see the Oncoming Storm in his eyes, all the hatred toward the Dalek race. The Doctor stepped slightly in front of the blonde girl, indicated that I don't even think of hurting her. He was protecting her. She looked terrified and I imaged she had seen the Dalek race before.

I was only feet away from him now. I didn't want to talk first, I wouldn't know what to say to be honest. I stared at him for what seemed like forever. He was angry, like dead stone angry. He had a look in his eyes that could have turned armies around, and I wouldn't blame them. The blonde girl put a hand on his arm, and he snapped out of the stare contest we were having and looked around.

“You do this?” he asked, teeth clenched. It was asked as a question but he said more like a statement.

“Yes, the Dalek race did this.” I replied.

“Why are you still here, you should be going to the next planet and destroying innocent people.” he growled, cold and with his angry showing openly.

“I don't travel with them anymore Doctor. I can't.” I replied, my eye not leaving his.

“What do you mean you can't, were you a bad Dalek and you got kicked out.” he mocked me, and I don't blame him. The things that we did, and the things we still do. It was horrible, that's why I left.

“I mean I couldn't take it anymore. I left. I couldn't continue on killing innocent people and destroying planets. I couldn't take it, I couldn't be a part of it, so I left. When they came to invade this planet I stayed behind, and let them do who knows what.” I replied.

He stared at me, not believing me if I was right. Though I don't blame him. Daleks don't do that kinds of things. He probably thought it was a trap or something. The girl though, I think she understood and believed me. She gave me a look of sympathy for a few seconds before looking down to the ground.

“I'm sorry? I thought Daleks were cold, and didn't care about that stuff, they never would. You don't have emotions.” he said.

“No, they don't that's why I left. Doctor there was this night. The Daleks were invading a planet, and I went down an alley to find a little innocent girl. She changed me, I swear. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. She did something to me, and I can't go back, I just can't.” I said, remembering that night. That poor girl died right in front of me, it was terrible.

“So, what now. You can't just fly around the universe. What are you going to do?” he asked, he still sounded angry and on edge.

“Can you help me?” I asked.

He stared at me again, with a blank expression. “No.” he replied and turned to go into the TARDIS. I just stood there and watched. I really thought that he was going to help but I guessed wrong apparently.

“Doctor, I think he's telling the truth.” the blonde girl said. He turned to her.

“Rose, you don't understand. Those things, are terrible things. They don't deserve my help, they don't deserve a second chance. From me, from you, from anyone. I am not helping that thing!” he shouted at her,and she jumped. He stormed back into the TARDIS, leaving me and the blond girl speechless.