Entry 5: June 28, 2012.

I do not own anything Doctor Who.

June 28, 2012.

I girl stared at the door like she couldn't believe he just did that. She turned to me.

“I'm sorry he's been grumpy lately. I don't know why. I think you're telling the truth and you really want help. Is that right?” She asked me.

“Yes, I met this little girl in an alley. Since then I couldn't continue with the invasions and the killing of innocent people. I want to help, not destroy things.” I told her.

“I've met a Dalek before. It was broken and I touched it. It rebuilt itself but it wasn't the same either. I didn't kill me, it couldn't. Did that little girl touch you?” She asked.

“Yes, she did. I let down my shields so she wouldn't get hurt.” I explained. “Do you think that because of that I am different?” I asked her.

“I don't know, that's what happened last time.” she told me.

The door to the TARDIS opened and The Doctor stuck his head out. He still looked furious, and about to do something that could be bad. I looked down and slowly moved backwards slightly. He scared me.

A Dalek should not be scared of anything. We don't have that emotion. Every single emotion hurts so much. The fact that I have this emotion is puzzling and I don't like it. I want to go back to the way I was. I don't want to fell the hurt. I don't want to be able to think of what I'm doing like I was before. Everything was so much easier.

“Rose, get in the TARDIS.” he said through gritted teeth. She shook her head.

I didn't want her to get in trouble for me. It wasn't even a big deal really. I could always just self destruct. He stared at her for a long moment. A hard and death threatening stare. I don't know how she wasn't scared, or how she stood her ground. I would of done it immediately.

“Rose, please just get in the TARDIS. We are leaving.” he said, with gritted teeth but slightly softer tone. She sighed.

“I'll be in, just give me a second please.” she said, and even if he said no, which I don't think he could. She would of stayed anyway.

He nodded slightly and walked back into the TARDIS shutting the doors a little hard to show he didn't like it at all. She ignored it, but I flinched slightly. Like I said he scared me, and I think he knew that. The girl turned to me.

“I'm really sorry about him. Can you do me a favor?” she asked.

“Uh, maybe it depends on the favor. I can't do much.” I told her.

“Could you wait here, I'm going to go in and see if I can talk some sense into him. I really want to help you.” she told me.

“You don't have to do that, it's fine really.” I said.

If she went back in there and tried saying something I could tell it might not end well. I didn't want her to get her feelings hurt or anything. She cared about me, so I wanted to care about her. She didn't have to do that, if anything The Doctor was right. I don't deserve to be helped. It would just be better for me to die really.

“I want to.” and with that she went back into the TARDIS.