Entry 3: June 28, 2012

Two weeks have gone by, and I have not ventured out into the now destroyed world. I knew battles took this long, but I was beginning to get restless in this base type thing. There wasn't a lot of room in the one room, and there was only another small room in there. To be stuck in two small rooms for two weeks with nothing to do, and hearing peoples screams above you was just terrible.

You couldn't image the way it felt, or how much it turn. The screams of innocent people being murdered. I was all alone, in a tiny little place, hearing the screams of the innocent. It tore me apart. I would end up crying myself to sleep at night, well I say crying but Daleks don't exactly cry. I was just really really sad, and would have been crying if I could cry.

After two weeks, I decided to go out, everybody should be either dead or gone by now so I went out of my hole to look around. Once I was out I refused to open my eye. I was terrified to see the destroyed innocent planet. The bodies laying everywhere, the smell, the dirt, and blood. It wasn't something everyone wanted to see. It was certainly not something I wanted to see at the moment either, but I really didn't have a choice.

I forced myself to open my eye, and take in the terrible sight. To be honest it was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life, which was weird because I see this all the time. I had destroyed planets and people like my brothers, and the terrible thing was before we left. We would always smile at our destruction.

I moved around, just to move around, but kept my mind, and eyes on other things then what lay beneath me. I continued to move around the now destroyed planet, and to my surprise there was a strange blue box in the distance. I moved toward, and realized that, that box was The Doctor's TARDIS!

I knew some stuff of The Doctor, the doctor, the warrior. He, and the other Time Lords were in a great battle against the Daleks. Both races were wiped out, well kinda. I know The Doctor lived, and then the Dalek race lived too. That terrible was for nothing really. It's sad if you think about it. I suddenly felt quite bad for The Doctor. He had nothing felt, no one. I at least had others like me, though I didn't like them, or want anything to do with them. Least I wasn't the last of my kind.

He walked out to the blue box, and I noticed that he must of regenerated since I had last seen him. He wore a brown pin straight suit. He had a long light brown coat to go with it. His hair was brown and all spikey. Then behind him I noticed that there was a girl with him. She had blonde hair, and was holding his hand.

He looked hurt, and devastated. His gaze found mine, and he immediately went angry and cold. I suddenly got scared and wanted nothing more then to just hid away in a hole. I took a deep breathe, I was going to ask him if he could help me. If I was ever going to become something better, or not he was the only one that could help me. I started to make my way toward him.