Diary of a Dalek

May, 30th 2012:

          Today, well as usual I killed people, again. I know I am superior, but I would love a vacation once in a while. I mean ten other daleks and I are the only ones left, besides the ones we're trying to grow. We can't kill our selves out.

          I don't think I'm like the other daleks they are always about keep moving and keep killing people. I don't want to kill anymore, but it's the only thing I know how to do. That one night in a dark alley I saw that small child, thin, and dirty. I knew I was changed and and that I didn't want to kill no more.

           I saw that small child she didn't seem frightened at all. I hovered toward her said " You will be exterminate! " like I did always, but when I heard what she said I stopped dead in my tracts. "Okay" she said it almost happy and willing. I didn't know how to proceed, I'd never come across a willing living child to be murdered.

       I hovered there staring at her. she slowly come closer and touched my armor. Her hand so kind, and gently warm. I let down my down my defenses, so that she wouldn't get burned, or hurt. I felt my squishy body warm, and start to hurt as my short life flashed before my eyes. All those people that I killed in cold blood.

          I had murdered, so many people. She told me it was going to be okay, and I knew it wasn't. I then saw another dalek as he said for her to back away, and she did. Then I heard exterminate, and had to look away, as I couldn't watch as a small little girl was murdered by one of my brethren. I heard a tiny scream of pain, and looked back to see the little innocent child laying on the ground lifeless. 

            I teleported  back to the mother ship as I couldn't in the invasion,more or less I couldn't continue. I made my way back to my corridor, and let my squishy body out of my metal suit. I I slithered my way to my bed, and to my bed, and laid down. I started to think about what had happened, and my new feelings that hurt so much. I felt bad, and warm inside. I liked the feeling of being warm, and I think.........I cared which is a strange feeling for a dalek. I finally told myself with everything that happened I should probably get some rest. I slowly fell asleep thinking about the little girl that saved my life, but probably may others as well.  

yes I was bored and I'm stumped on Do Dreams Come True so I was bored and made this up, so I could continue with this or I could just leave at this tell me what ya think. I do not own any Doctor who stuff. :) dwkitten13