Entry 6. June 28, 2012

From Rose's view.

I walked back into the TARDIS, I couldn't believe that The Doctor was actually just going to let that poor Dalek like that. He needed help, and that's what The Doctor did was he helps things. I stood there on the ramp and looked at The Doctor, who was messing with stuff on the console.

“Why?” I asked, slightly harsh. I intended it like that though.

“Why what?” he asked, not looking at me.

“Why are you not helping that Dalek? He needs your help, that's what you do you help people!” I told him.

“Because.”

“Because why? You don't feel like it? Because you just don't want to? Because you think it would be to hard to help him?”

“No.” he said, still not looking at me.

I walked up the ramp and stood right next to him. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him.

“Then why?” I asked him.

“Because! Rose, that THING! Does not deserve my help!” he said as he turned to me.

I was slightly taken back by the fact that he just yelled at me,but I wasn't scared of him, he wouldn't dare hurt me. All he could do was yell and he could take me home, but I don't think he could do that anyway.

“I understand that, but that's what you do. Even if they don't deserve your help, that's what you do, Doctor.” I said.

He sighed and turned back to the console. He knew I was right and he just didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to give in to the Dalek because of what it has done in the past, but really that was the past. What you have to think about is the future and what it wants to do. I placed a hand on his arm and he turned to me again.

“Please.” I asked him with pleading eyes.

He stared at me for what seemed like hours, and I didn't let up on my pleading eyes. If he wasn't going to help well then I would find out a way to help him without The Doctor. He finally looked back at the console saying or showing noting. I couldn't tell if he was saying yes or no.

I decided to sit down on the chair on the console room until he gave me an answer. I proper answer. He fiddled with some buttons and nods on the console, looking like he was having an internal battle with himself. After like 10 minutes he finally sighed and turned to me.

“Why?” he asked.

“Why what?” I asked in return.

“Why do you want to help this one Dalek so bad?” I was slightly taken back, why wouldn't I be?

“Because it needs help. Why wouldn't I want to help it?”

“You know what those things have done Rose! You know how many people have dead because of those things.”

“Yes I do, but you're the person that taught me that someone needs a second chance. Even him.”

He sighed again, and stared at me. I stared back, completely unafraid of him. He was studying me,trying to read me. I don't know why, I had told him everything. I wanted to help him and that was the end of it. He sighed once more and finally gave in.

“Fine, all help him.”

“Thank you” I told him seriously.

He nodded just slightly and then worked over to the doors, me following him.