Part 34

Betty's POV:
I arrived at home, and stay in my room till I'm needed. I really miss them I wish I was still in Riverdale. "Elizabeth, pack all you things you need if you move!" My mom yelled at me. I didn't say anything, and started packing. I don't know why they want me to pack, oh well.

Once I finished I walked down stairs. "Mom I'm done." I said. "Help your dad load it into the car." I walked out, and did as told.

I came back inside. "I'm all done mow will you tell me why?" I asked. "Nope get in the car." Is all she said. Her, dad, and I got in the car and started driving.

I fell asleep and when I woke up we where parked at Thorn Hill. WHAT?!

Cheryl's POV:
Today is the day Betty moves in! I'm so excited! I made a group chat with everyone, but her.

Group Chat
Cheryl🔥: Hey guy come to my house now!!!
Everyone:👍

Once everyone arrived Jug and I told them what was happening. We put up streamers, balloons, and confetti cannons. I'm so excited!!!😁🎉

Jughead's POV:
Today is finally the day. I mean yeah we text everyday, but today she is moving here. After everything was set up we waited till their car pulled up.

Veronica's POV:
She is moving here I'm so happy I have missed her so much.

Archie's POV:
I missed Betty, she was a good friend to add to the group.

Kevin's POV:
Yassssss! B is moving here I'm so happy her, Cheryl, V, and I can have shopping days, and sleepovers! I missed the ones we had this summer.

Betty's POV:
I unbuckled and ran inside to find everyone there. I had tears streaming down my face. We all got into a giant group hug, but once we parted I ran straight into Juggie's arms, and kissed him.

We all just caught up with each other. "Elizabeth, time to unpack." My mom told me. I nodded and got all my stuff. Everyone other than Kev, Cheryl (of course), V, and Juggie left. We all just hung out and unpacked in mine and Cheryl's room till dinner, and of course we went to Pop's. Today is the day I no longer thought of Jughead Jones as The Guy from This Summer, but as the love of my life. I know I'm only 16, but I know thatI will love him forever.

Authors Note:
This is the end I hope you all enjoyed. Comment your favorite part so I know what you all like.