Part-19

Betty's POV:
He opened the door to our room and put me on the bed. "Juggie we are in an RV, and they can here everything." I said not wanting to but it was the truth. "Fine." He pouted. I pulled him into a kiss. I flipped to where I was on top straddling him. He pulled off my shirt and did the same to him. His hands went low to my ass and squeezed I moaned into his mouth. I was slightly giving him a lap dance, but not intentionally. I felt a bulge in the front of his pants. I started rubbing against it making him groan into my mouth. I kissed down his chest, and undid his belt. I went back up to his mouth, but his hands went to my breasts. He squeezed enough to make me gasped his tongue slipped into my mouth as I did.

"Hey your really loud and we are trying to finish lunch!" We heard Joaquin yell. "So are we!" Juggie yelled back. "Umm...that was unneeded information!" V yelled. I giggled and started kissing him again. We only got 5 minutes in before they started yelling at us again.

We got dressed and went out. "You know we only got our shirts off." I said hatefully. "You make her moan that much before her pants are off? You must be good." Kevin said. "And B what where you doing that made him groan that loud?" V asked. "Next topic!" I yelled. They just laughed.

"Smithers turn on the radio please!" Cher said. "Guys we are doing karaoke." She squealed out. I hate my voice. "So who is up first?" I asked. "I vote we make Joaquin go first." Fangs said. "Ok." Joaquin stood up ready to sing when Shake It Off by Taylor Swift came on. He sang the whole song off key.

"So now who do you chose to take your place?" Archie asked. "Veronica sing for us please." He said. She stood up, and the song Roar by Katie Peary was what came on. She sang every word on key and sounded good.

"To take my place I choose Archiekins." She said. His song was Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. He sings really good. Sadly he actually knew the whole song.

"Kev get up there." He said. Kev got Stay With Me by Sam Smith. He sang perfectly for the song. I think Sam Smith was his celeb crush.

"Betty you should sing for us." He said happily. I rolled my eyes, and got up. Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat came on. "I don't know, but I think I may be fallin' for you. Droppin' so quickly. Maybe I should keep this to myself. Waitin' till I know you better. I am trying, not tell you. But I want to. I'm scared of what you'll say. So I'm hiding what I'm feelin'. But I'm tired of holding this inside my head. I've been spendin' all my time. Just thinkin' 'bout you. I don't know what to do. I think I'm fallin' for you..." I sang the whole song forgetting they where there. Then I heard applauding. "Thank you. You all are to kind." I fake cried.

"Ok I choose Juggie." I said. I heard him mutter. "Shit. Fuck you." "You already have now go sing." I said responding to the last part. He got I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. He sang it beautifully.

"Fangs my friend go sing." He said. Fangs got up and Girlfriend by Avril Laving came on he rolled his eyes and started singing. It sounded bad but good.

"Oh Cheryl." He said. She stood up. "Fine." She got the song No by Megan Trainor. She sang the while song really well.

"Okay so was that all of us?" Cher asked. "Yep what are we gonna do now?" Juggie asked. "I don't know." Cher said. "God to know." Juggie said then picked me up bridle style, and took me to our room.

He put me down on the bed and kissed down my neck. I flipped us over and started the way I did before. After I got his belt undone I pulled down his pants. He flipped us over and took my shorts off me. We stopped taking clothes off here because if we continued it would be a weird conversation with the others. We laud in the bed and talked. "So Betts if you could stay in Riverdale what would your main reason be?" He asked. "I have multiple reasons." "Name a really big one." He challenged. "Well there is you and my friends and family that care about me." I said truthfully. He leaned over and kissed me softly. He then peppered my face with kisses making me giggle. "I love you Betty Cooper." He said. "I love you too, Jughead Jones." I said as I looked into his eyes, and kissed him softly saying I mean it.