Part 27

Betty's POV:
I woke up alone the RV was parked and Juggie was gone. I got up and walked around and no one was there. I checked the time it was only 6:30p.m. I looked outside and they weren't there so I shouted "Hey guys! Hello?!" I walked out farther. I jumped when a twig snapped behind me. "Who's there?!" I asked no reply. "Who's there?!" I asked again, but this time there was a laugh, I know that laugh it belongs to...

Jughead's POV:
The others and I where out for a walk since we all woke up. We left Betty because I know she hasn't slept well for a bit. We heard he yell trying to find us, but then we heard a scream it was Betts I took off running as fast as I could to her. When I got there I see him hitting her over and over. I might just kill him. I run over and tackle him I can hear Betts sobbing in the back ground and V cooing her. I am beating the shit outta him, he has a black eye, and broken nose, at least. I can't believe he thinks he has a right to do that. I feel someone pulling me off of him, it was Arch, but I didn't care. I fight against Archie till I break free, and start punching him again. This time I felt two people holding me back it was Archie and Fangs. The other guy ran away as fast as he could, but I wasn't finished. I ran over to Betty and hugged her as tight as I could while she cried into my shoulder. "It's okay I am here, I will never leave you alone again, I love you." I cooed as she started calming down. "I-I love y-you t-too." She said shakily. We all go back in the camper to talk about him.

Who do you think "he" is???
Comment to tell me.