Part-23

Betty's POV:
"Your good at this. What's your name?" Asked a blonde with pink tips. "Uh...taken." Juggie replied. "I don't see your girlfriend so..." She stated trying to be flirty. "Turn around then." I stated from behind her. Before she did I noticed V and Cher telling off the other whores there. "Who are you?" She asked sassily. I scoffed. "People call me a bitch, others call me a friend, some call me bestie, and he calls me his girlfriend." I stated clearly. She scoffed. "Where's your prof?" She asked snippily. "You want prof?" Juggie asked her. "Yeah I do." She stated angrily. Juggie walked over to me and kissed me. This kiss probably lasted 30 seconds before we got air. "I think that was the longest we've kissed without getting interrupted." Juggie said. I giggled in response. "Well then." The girl said. She started walking away and I yelled. "Yeah go hoeing elsewhere." Juggie laughed. "Another reason I love you." He said. We laughed. "You got rid of your hoe quickly." Kev stated. "Yeah she thought my man was up for grabs so she was definitely on something." I stared. Juggie hugged me from behind and started kissing down my neck making me giggle. We all walked back to the RV and started on the road.

We got in the RV and we talked the guys into letting us do their makeup. "Oh my god. I look like a drag queen." Archie stated. "You would make a good one if you looked like that." Cheryl said through laughs. "But think Archiekins your my sexy drag queen." V said sexily. We all laughed and continued our masterpieces. Once we finished we watched movie after movie.

We didn't really do anything the rest of the day. Then my phone started ringing. I answered. "Hello?" "You thought you could get rid of me that easily you are wrong I know where you are and I will track you down." Then the line beeped. I must have been in the same position too long. "Betts, babe what's wrong?" Juggie asked in a concerned tone. "Umm...that was..."

Authors Note: Please comment who the person on the phone should be. The girl flirting with Jughead, Toni, or Nick.