Part 29

Jughead's POV:
Betty told me about her dream and I just held her close and rocked her back to sleep. I stayed up looking at the most beautiful woman to ever live . I eventually fell asleep looking at her. I love her so much I could never let her get hurt like that again.

I woke up and Betts was still asleep in my arms. I kissed her nose lightly and her eyes fluttered open. "Good Mornin'." she told me in a sleepy voice. "Good Morning Gorgeous." I replied sleepily. She smiled big and brightly which only made me smile. Betty got out of bed and I followed. We walked out to the 'dinning room' to see everyone showered and eating. "Good Morning everyone." Betts said with a huge smile. "Hey B we need to have a girl and Kevin meeting in your room." Ronni said. Betts just nodded and headed back to our room with Kevin, Cher, and Ronnie behind her. "What are they up to?" I asked the guys. "To much they are so fucking sneaky it confuses me." Fangs stated with an eye roll. "We'll find out eventually they suck at keeping secrets from us." Arch stated. I nodded "True." is all I said. We all chuckled and started eating.

Betty's POV:
We walked back to my room and I shut the door. "Okay so what do we need to talk about?" I asked. "So Jason is coming today." Cher started. I just nodded agreeing with the statement. "well...so umm we where wondering are we sure he doesn't just want intel for Polly and Chic." She finished. "Well I mean he could but it's not like we are doing anything to them so...screw it and lets live." I said confidently. "Hells yeah." V said excitedly. "I vote we go clubbing tonight." Kev said. I shared glances with Cher and V, we shouted at the same time "HELLS YAAASSSS!!!" We heard the boys laugh from out side and continued to talk for 10 more minutes.

I took a shower and got dressed in my flowy brown/nude shirt and white shorts. My make up was light mascara, and mint lip balm. I walked out and we lounged around until we heard a knock. I opened the door thinking it was Jason but it was...

Authors Note:
Ok so I was wondering if y'all wanted to add me on Snapchat? If you want it comment and I will post it with my next chapter.

Love Y'all❤️,
Daisy