Part-24

Jughead's POV:
Betts seemed petrified after she talked on the phone. "Betts, babe what's wrong?" I asked. "Umm...that was Nick St.Clair. He said he knew where I was and I couldn't get rid if him that easily." She said as she started shaking in fear. "Hey I won't let him near you let alone anything happen to you, ok?" I said she nodded. I pulled her close to me so she could calm down a bit. All of a sudden my phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Hello this is Cassi. We talked at the arcade." "I remember you now. How did you get my number?" I said annoyed. Betts had a look of confusion on her face. "Oh little Miss Cooper and I both know someone, but let's just say he and I are on better terms. I think you know who I mean... Nick St.Clair." Then the line beeped and I pulled Betty closer to me. "What happened?" Cheryl and Ronni asked at the same time. "Umm...that was the girl from the arcade that talked to me she said her name was Cassi." With that Cheryl took Betts to her room. I went the door and eavesdropped.

"Betty that was Cassi and you know what will happen." Cheryl said. "I know Cher. She and that twit of twin of her's made my life a living hell before. Why now?" Betts responded. "I don't know but this is getting put of hand. Seriously we can't go anywhere...wait how did Nick or Cassi find us?" "I don't know...those ASSHOLES!" "What B who?" "Polly and Chic I should have seen it coming they can't stand me happy. I wish I could just disappear sometimes." "Don't we all we need to tell the others about this, it will be fine soon enough life we be good and they will be gone." Cheryl said. "I hope so let's go." I ran back to my original seat and acted like I didn't here them. "What about assholes where you talking about?" Ronni asked with a raised eyebrow. Arch, Kev, Joaquin, and Fangs all looked at them with a 'please do tell us' face. "Well you see..."

Hey, so I decided to do the two that where voted for and I would love to have comments on ideas and thoughts about my story so I can get to know what y'all like.
~Daisy~