Thoughts on Meltan?

Meltan is the name of the new Pokémon.

^This little guy^So what are your thoughts?

^This little guy^
So what are your thoughts?

Is Meltan a good name? What did you want it to be called?
Yes, I think it's a good name, but I will always call him Nutjob.

Do you like its typing, or do you think it should be something else?
I'm fine with it but I wish it had a second type. I thought it would be Steel-Psychic.

Do you like the design? Why or why not?
I like it because it looks cute. When I first saw it I didn't think of Ditto and I still don't really see very much similarity between the two.

Where do you think it will be released? In Let's Go, gen 8, or only in Go?
I say in Let's Go. Because, if you watch the trailer (at the very top of the page), they advertise Let's Go. And they show the model next to the Trainer. Also, if you paid attention, when Oak is asking Willow about what Pokémon he sent, first he asks if he sent a Pikachu, then Eevee.

The most controversial thing about it, do you think it deserves to be a Mythical Pokémon? Why or why not?
I say yes, because a lot of Mythical Pokémon are cute and small, like Mew and Manaphy. I also don't think it should be an evolution of Ditto, but that they should be similar, like Carbink and Diancie.

So overall, your opinion?
Yes, I'm excited to see that this is a new Pokémon. I think it'll do good, and if not, that's ok. I still love him. His design is simple but cute. If I ever get a Switch and Let's Go, and if I ever get one, I will name him Nutjob.

What if Meltan was the special Pokémon in the Poke ball controller?