(2nd) biggest regret of White 2

I got Pokémon bank one time and I gutted out all the Pokémon I had in the game, except for hacked Pokémon that weren't allowed to transfer up. Somewhat later I was exploring Unova and I stumbled across something...

The Regigigas statue. Standing there.
Now I had all 3 Regis, Registeel obtained by using a cheat, but it was able to transfer up. (Because it was a pokemon that came out of the gts. Yeah I was a crazy hacker back in the day.) Regirock and Regice obtained because you get those 2 by exchanging keys and whatever. I don't believe I have the steel chamber key, and I happened to get lucky when a Registeel came out of the GTS. What I didn't plan was going to Regigigas's chamber in twist mountain.

And I was poking around, when I came across this reminder of me being an idiot

And I was poking around, when I came across this reminder of me being an idiot. Mocking me.

I did get 2 Regigigas by the GTS Trick (one Spanish and the other Japanese) but I never had the joy of catching this sucker myself.

My only hope of ever getting him is hoping someone has black 2, a regirock, and a regice. But since my brother hid his DS games somewhere in the depths of his room, and I don't know anyone else who has black 2, he just sits there.

Why is this my 2nd biggest regret with this game? I might post my biggest regret on the next chapter.