Whoa... i made an oc?!?!

(Still in the process of drawing it)

(2 other details I'm gonna draw in are: the Japanese letters for R, P, and M on the front license plate (the little square under the yellow eyes); and a tail coming out from underneath the back of the pokemon

It's named Arpiemm (it's pronounced "rpm" which I think in cars means rotations per minute) (roll your eyes here)
Category: Automobile Pokémon
Type: Steel
Ability: Battery
Its signature move is Rev Up and it's a steel type move
So basically Rev Up is a lot like quick attack or mach punch because it also is one of those moves that "goes first". It lets Arpiemm go first next turn and also raises its attack stat one time. But the more you use it in a row the less likely it is to work (kinda like protect).
Base stats:
HP- 90
Attack- 95
Defense- 105
Special attack- 60
Special defense- 70
Speed- 55
Total- 475
(That might need some fixing, if anyone wants to give any suggestions)

Pokédex entry:
It proudly displays its beloved Trainer's name on its license plate. Arpiemm is completely unaware of the electric monster beneath it.
The yellow eyes peering out of Arpiemm belong to an electric monster. It waits for the perfect moment to take control over it.

And it has a special feature (mentioned above). The back license plate displays the Trainer name of the player.

And it's gonna evolve only once. I don't have a name for it (if anyone has any suggestions). I was thinking of "Mitsubeast" because of Mitsubishi (a car brand) and beast. Or maybe "Vroomster" (vroom and monster) or "Automobeast". Anyway I need help with the name.

And so basically its story is that the monster underneath Arpiemm gets inside by smashing the windows.  It takes control over It has a lot of arms/tentacles and you can see more of its face. It can drive forward and attack enemies while inside the car. The monster itself stays inside the Arpiemm and never exits.

I might doodle it later and make stats. If you want me to.