Chap. 4

Chapter 4: Freefall

Song of chapter: Fly - Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna

Garrett

" What about 'The Orphans'? It's true and represents us very well. " I stated.

" Yeah, cool. " they said.

The sun was setting...so we agreed to meet up in Sean, Liam, and Isaiah's room later on tonight. Mrs. Campbell then told everyone to head inside for lunch. It was around 5ish, I think it's a little late for lunch but...oh well I guess.

We gathered around the two large rectangular tables in the dining room. I pulled out my chair and sat down. The other's did the same. Our lunch today is hamburgers and french fries. Mrs. Campbell, Mr.Jones, and a few other administrators started serving us our food and drinks.

Sean and Shana weren't eating. I wonder why. All they did was take a few sips of their grape juice. Isaiah and Liam scarfed their lunch down. I thought they'd choke at any time and I'm surprised they didn't. Renai and Raven took their time and so did I. After everyone finished we went to our rooms.

Liam

Sean, Isaiah, and I went to our room after lunch. Right now we're discussing what we should do to get out of here. Earlier today, me and the ‛gang' were planning on running away from here, get jobs, and try to live like normal people in a house and not in an orphanage.

~Play song here~

After about 20 minutes of us talking about random subjects...there was a knock at our door. I got up and opened it up to see Garrett, Violet, Renai, Raven, and Shana standing in our door frame. I moved out their way for them to come in.

" Ok then what's up?!? " Isaiah asked the group.

" I say that we go out into town tomorrow and see if anyone is hiring. " I said to them.

" Alright sure. " everyone voiced.

After that we talked a while longer until it was time for us to sleep. I started to drift away into my imaginative thoughts.

~~Last Week~~

Liam

" Hey Liam....can you keep a secret? " Sean asked me.

" Yeah man what's up." was my response.

" I REALLY like Isaiah but... I don't know if he'll like me back. Could you maybe... help me out? " he told me dubiously.

" Hey it's no big deal. Yeah I'll help you out bro. " I answered truthfully.

" Thanks man. " he said. I answered back by telling him that it was no problem.

~~End of flash back~~

Sean really likes Isaiah and I'm thinking of a way to let him know without actually telling him. Hmm.....I'll just leave alot of OBVIOUS hints.

By now it was 9:45p.m. and we all had our share off showers. Now we're lying down in complete darkness...in silence. I'm pretty sure that Isaiah and Sean are flirting because I can here them whispering. Or at least what they think is whispering.

So I decide to let my mind drift again as I close my eyes and fall into a heavy, peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there's chapter 4 for you all. I apologise for the very very late update but I've been hella busy lately with school and everything. Hopefully this chapter turned out good for you. I love y'all for giving my book a chance even though it's a little suckish....BUT I will make sure to keep up with it. I just need ideas and I'd love the feedback so that I can know how I'm doing so far. I'm not really sure so please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN. Especially leave comments so that I can start making dedications and get some ideas from you. Anyways, I'm going to stop my ranting right here...so yeah please help me out if you'd like.

°°°Love you my chipacckeno's°°°

~Spirit~