Chapter 8

Soo this is the loft scene and I'm gonna try to make it a long chapter. WARNING: I won't update unless I get at least 20 votes and 10 comments. Thanks for reading.

******************************

Chapter 8: Confused

Isaiah

" Why are you bringing me to this place again? " I asked them curiosity spilling from my words.
They didn't answer just kept walking ahead of me. We came across this house type building and I followed behind as they walked up to the doorway.

Peter

" Derek, just let me hel... " I was cut off by the sound of the door to the loft opening.

" They're here. " he says as I trot along beside him.

I see Isaac, Scott, and some other teen with a very distinctive smell walk towards Derek and I.

" Where's Deaton? " Derek asks.

" He's on his way over. " he answered.

Just as he completed his response, Deaton stepped into the loft.

" Ok. Derek since Deaton is here, mind explaining to me what's going on now?!? " I say.

He looks at me with a stern look and same frown on his face, then says 'No'. I shrugged my shoulders before Isaac decided to speak up.

" Well this person here... " he says pointing to the teen behind Scott before continuing.

" Was-adopted-by-Scotts-mom-earlier-today. After-waiting-for-Ms. McCall-to-finish-with-whatever-she-needed-to-do-we-drove-home. " he took a deep breath before continuing once again.

" But-when-we-got-out-of-the-car-he-dropped-to-the-ground-and-we-tried-waking-him-up-before-taking-him-to-the-hospital. And now we're here. " when he finished he had to catch his breath.

I made an -o- with my mouth and nodded my head understandingly.

Derek, Scott, Isaac, and I all went over to the table in front of the couch and waited while Deaton checked the teen. 'I need to find out what his name is.' I thought.

Deaton

" What's your name? " I asked him.

" Isaiah Brown. " he answers.

I nod. " Age? "

" 16. " he responds.

" Are you ok with needles? " I ask him. He shakes his head before answering.

" Uhm...No sir. " he tells me. I nod to his response and take my needles out to draw a few blood samples.

I see him flinch as I rub the alcohol patch on his arm.

" Just think of nice, positive things ok. " I tell him in order to distract him.

He nods his head and I stick the needle in his arm, pulling the syringe back drawing blood from his arm.

After I got the sample I needed, I took the needle out and put a bandage on the area stuck.

" All done." I inform him. He had his eyes shut which I'm pretty sure he didn't do intentionally.

He stood up and thanked me and went to stand by Isaac.

" I'll take this back to my clinic and let you know if I find anything. " I tell them on my way out.

Peter

" So...do you remember anything? " I ask Isaiah. He looks up before talking.