Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Another Day
Song of chapter: Rumble and Sway- Jamie N Commons

For some reason YouTube wouldn't let me get the original version of the song so I had to get the remix.

Sean

Liam and I carried Isaiah up to our room last night since he was knocked out on the couch. Right now it is... 7:45 in the morning.

*sigh*

I kicked my legs off my bed and hit something because an ouch emitted from them.

" Sorry. " I whispered. All I got was a groan in response. So.. I decided to go take a shower and wake everyone up along the way.
" Hey, Scott...Isaac... " I paused.

" Yeah. " they answered in unison.

" Y'all up? " I asked already knowing the answer.

" Yeah. " Isaac answered , voice laced with sleep.

I headed towards the bathroom and stripped. The shower head had hot steamy water cascading down like a waterfall. I step in and let the water soothe me.

My mind started drifting elsewhere. I started to think about any and everything. First I thought back to when Liam, Isaiah and I where at the orphanage.When we decided to go out to that café. It was nice getting to know Liam.

He told me about his anger issues and how he was expelled from school for vandalizing one of his teacher's cars. I thought that was funny to which he also laughed.

After conversing for a while, when we noticed Isaiah had spaced out, I couldn't stop myself from wondering what he was thinking about.

* knock knock knock *

I'm taken out of my thoughts and shut the water off.

" I'll be out, just give me a minute. "

" Alright, just thought I'd check on you. You've been in there for some time. "

I know that was Isaac talking because he has an accent when he speaks.

I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door. I don't see anyone in the hall so I go into our room.

No one's in here either. I'm guessing they all went downstairs, probably waiting on me.

Well...since there's no one in here, I thought...

* drops towel and strikes a pose *

" Hey-oh my gosh... "

Startled, I yank my towel up and cover myself. I'm pretty sure I have the most horrified look on my face right now.

" ...Sean I am so sorry. I didn't-I didn't know you were in here. "

I turn around to see who was talking because my mind is so clouded with embarrassment. I heev a sigh of relief to see that it's just Isaiah with his hand covering his eyes.

" It's ok to look now, I have a towel on. " I acknowledge him.

He peeks through two fingers to make sure I'm covered up.

" Uhh..my apologies once again. " he says a little sheepish. I can see a blush starting to creep upon his cheeks.

The sides of my lips start to quiver into a smirk as I notice him looking at the ground.

" Um I'll see you downstairs then. " he whispers.

I nod in return as he exists the room. I get dressed in a matter of seconds before running downstairs, nearly falling on the way down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam

First period is the most dreaded for me. It's so boring and I sit next to this very irritating girl. She won't stop smacking and popping her gum in my ear.

I'm not very good in history as it is, and I don't want to sit here. I raise my hand for Mr. Yukimora to notice.

" Yes Liam? "

" Can I move? "

" I'm sorry but there are no available seats as you can see. " He says with a wave of his hand.

I just huff and get back to my work.

---------Lunch---------

Liam

Just one more class to go, I tell myself. Just one more. I get into line and get a hamburger, apple juice, and a salad.

As I walk out, I spot the gang at a middle table.

" Hey guys. "

" Hey Liam, what's up. " Allison says.

" Nothing really. How about you? "

" Alright. " she answers. I look around to everyone else at the table and the pretty much all say the same thing.

After another hour and a half, school finally let's out and we head put separate ways.

Sean and I decided to walk around for a while. We asked Isaiah if he would like to join but he declined saying he wanted to catch some z's.

The rest of the day went by relatively fast and now I'm lying down thinking of what tomorrow has in store for me.

############################
Sorry for the short chapter. Things haven't been going so well for me this past month. The last week of October I was finally able to get back in school from moving. My 17th birthday passed on Tuesday and it was unbelievably horrible. There was just alot of arguments going on and it just knocked me down pretty hard. But I shall update chapter 12 as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for understanding lovelies. Hope you enjoy this chapter, although it may be shitty. Love ya pups!

( $p!r¡+ )