Chapter 6 Part 3

Part 3: Welcome Home
Song of Chapter: Coming Home- Skylar Grey

Ok so this chapter is going to switch p.o.vs alot. Hope ya like it :p
-------------------------------------------------------------
Scott

" Scott, Isaac, come on before we're late! " my mom called up the stairs.

" Ok " I yelled down to her. I threw on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with my shoes. Grabbing my phone, I went and knocked on the hallways bathroom door to see if Isaac was ready.

" I'll be out in a minute. " he said.

I then headed down stairs and out the door to the car. My mom and dad were talking when Isaac came out the house.

" Alright, is everyone ready to go? " my father asked.We nodded and drove off.

" Where are we headed to anyways? " Isaac asked with curiosity spilling from his words.

" To an orphanage. " my mom stated.

Me and Isaac looked to each other with the same expression. Confused.

" What are we going there for? " I asked a little curious myself.

" You'll see. Now stop asking questions. " she scolded.

* 1 hour later *

Wow. This place is really beaten up. I looked at Isaac and I have a feeling he thinks the same.

" Let's go in shall we. " my mom motioned for us to go inside.

Isaiah

This morning was alright I guess. We gathered around the table and ate breakfast, which consisted of waffles, eggs, bacon, and more.

Now we're just sitting in the lounge conversing with each other. A few families came in just now, so Ms. Campbell went over to greet them.

" Hey Isaiah...helllloooo. Are you even listening to us? " Liam said while waving his hand in front of me.

" Yeah sorry. Got lost in my thoughts once again. " I told them.

" OK everyone. We are about to start having these lovely families walk around to each and eveyone of you. " she explained.

She had us split up for one-on-one time with the different families. A family of three started making there way towards me. They waved so I nodded at them.

When they sat down in front of me,they started talking about who they are and what they do... Blah blah blah. I wasn't interested.

*30 minutes later*

Scott

" Where'd your mom go? " Isaac asked out of nowhere. I looked around and spotted her talking to some kid around our age. I pointed in her direction and we walked over to where she was.

" Hey y'all, this is Isaiah. Isaiah this is Scott and Isaac. " she said as he nodded in response. I extended my hand for him to shake in which he took.

" Melissa? " my dad called to my mom.

" Yes. " she said. He made his over to us.

" What do you think? Who's the lucky child that'll be coming home with us today? " he asked cocking his head to the side with eyebrows raised.

" Isaiah. " she answered. He looked surprised to say the least.

Isaiah

When she said my name I was taken aback. I wasn't expecting that, I've been here for quite a while so I got used to it. I wonder if Liam and Sean are having some good luck too.

The guys looked like they were against the idea of me going home with them so...I spoke up.

" You don't have to... " before I could finish my sentence, Ms. McCall cut me off. She said for me not to worry about it. I nodded in response staying quiet.

Scott

" What's wrong Scott? " Isaac asked.

" I don't know. I just can't describe it. " I told him.

He looked at me obviously concerned. I don't know what it is. But something doesn't settle right with him.

Isaac and I decided to wait outside while my parents filled out forms and stuff.

" So what do you think he is? " Isaac asked catching me off guard.

" I'm not sure to tell the truth. " I responded.

" But you're a true alpha. Shouldn't you be able to tell? " he said.  I just shrugged my shoulders.

At that time, my parents and Isaiah came out and to the car.

" Ok so everything is set and ready to go. " my dad informed. We all piled in and headed off on the hour back home.

Isaiah

We arrived at a medium sized blue house and got out of the car. I just stood there staring. A strange feeling overcame me and I fell to the ground.

Everything went black.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Soooooo whatcha thinks going to happen. Hmm how I just love cliffhangers. >:) COMMENT, VOTE, FAN.  Love ya pups!
#$p¡r!t#