Moving Fast

Clementine had been here at the boarding school for a while, ever since the car crash she's been living here with AJ. Over the time of being at the boarding school, she had gotten close to a few of the people there; especially Marlon. She and him almost always spent their time together, wether doing a scavenge hunt or just lounging around at the school, they both had things in common that they bonded over. The two were growing undeniably close and the the rest of the kids could clearly see this.

While Louis, violet and Clementine were out on a scavenge hunt, Clem was attacked by a walker Suddenly and fell harshly on the ground; injuring her arm in the process. Louis soon came to her rescue, killing the walker and making sure she was alright. Instantly checking her for any bites, which thankfully there wasn't. When the teens helped Clem back to the school, Marlon had immediately saw them through the gate and rushed over to help them with her, taking hold of her gently. His eyes met hers but she looked down at the ground feeling guilty. Violet folded her arms across her chest, looking off to the side.

"What the hell happened out there!?" Marlon demanded aggressively. He looked directly at Louis, his gaze intensifying. "I knew sending you out there would be a bad idea, you fuck around too much!". Louis had a guilty look plastered on his freckled face, but he countered back defensively.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault, that walker came out of nowhere! Before I know it I turn around ' n Clem's on  the floor! Chill out, man! ". Louis looked to Clementine, who was leaning against Marlon's right shoulder looking in pain. Soon enough Violet perked up as well, sending Marlon a rather sympathetic expression.

" It was an accident Marlon, we didn't mean for her to get hurt. ". The girl said, her voice sounding smooth and relaxed. The blonde boy sighed averting his eyes to his side to look at Clementine, then back at the two in front of him. Without another word he turned his back to them, walking through the gate and straight to the main doors. Violet and Louis looked at each other then followed them through the gate afterwards, heads hanging low.

Marlon had brought Clementine back to his room, helping her upon the work desk in the corner. Rosie was laid on the bed in the corner snuggled up in a ball, looking surprisingly cute for a beast of a dog. Clem over the time she'd been here hadn't really gotten comfortable with Rosie yet, so she cautiously eyed her from time to time while she was sat there letting Marlon inspect her thoroughly. Without warning he lifted her sleeve to reveal the dog bite she'd stitched up so long ago, the boy's eyes widened seeing it and he looked up at Clementine who looked back at him with sorrowful filled eyes.

" Is this... The bad experience with the dog you was telling me about when you first arrived here? ". He questioned, sadness in his voice. The girl nodded, Marlon moved his hand to brush over the scar, tracing the marks with his fingers carefully. Clementine watched him feeling a little sorry for herself. Marlon continued caressing the abused skin, being very gentle with his moves.

" I stitched it myself, you know? When I was stuck in a shed by myself when I was, like, 12. ". Marlon had a look of horror on his face, shocked to hear such a thing.  She laughed unexpectedly making Marlon look up at her confusingly.

" What's so funny? ". He asked, making Clementine laugh a little more.

" I was so stupid back then, getting bit by a dog and being locked in shed. Then being shot by some Russian guy. ". Marlon's eyes widened in pure surprise.

" You were shot!? At 12!? ". He couldn't believe her words, purely he was shocked she'd survived this long. Having been bit by a dog, shot and then the car crash he witnessed. Clearly she'd been through a lot and that impressed him that she's still around. Honestly she was strong willed, he loved that about her. Clementine's eyes suddenly dropped low, looking to her feet, smiling faintly. Marlon cocked his head up, waiting for her to say something.