My Dark Lover Chapter 21

Alexa's P.O.V.

I was staring at my feet when I heard a knock on the door, I looked up to see Jake poking his head out and he says, "Can I talk to you please?" I nod my head and say, "Sure, please sit down." Jake comes in, closes the door and he walks over to the bed and sits beside me. It was silent for a while and I didn't like that; I wanted to know what the hell he wanted to say. I decided to break the silence by saying, "What did you want?" Jake sighs as if he was happy that I had broken the silence and he says, "So you're a vampire, huh?" I was shocked...how the fuck did he know? I didn't notice my mouth was wide open until Jake began to laugh and he says, "Sorry, didn't mean too." I closed my mouth and slapped his arm and he says, "Want to know how I knew you're a vampire?"

I nod my head; if he doesn't fucking say something soon I will strangle him and then he says, "Ryan and I have been best friends since we were kids..." Jake looks at me to make sure I was listening and paying attention and then he says, "When we were five Ryan told me he had vampire teeth and at the age of ten Ryan finally showed them to me..." I growl a little and say, "If you don't stop pausing all the time I will kick your ass." Jake just laughs as if he's heard that speech before and he says, "Sorry, old habit of mine had it since I was ten." I shake my head and say, "What happened next? After Ryan showed you?" Jake stops laughing, clears his throat and he says, "When Ryan showed me who he was his dad just happened to be coming in his room and I had to sign a contract in my blood saying that I wouldn't tell anybody who wasn't a vampire." I was very surprised that Ryan and Ivan would trust Jake with their secret and then Jake says, "Well, I've been long time friends with Ryan that Ivan knew I wouldn't jeopardize our friendship." I smile and say, "Well, I'm glad you didn't say anything or we wouldn't be friends."

Jake nods his head in agreement and he says, "I better get out of your room before Ryan comes back and gets angry with me." Jake gets off the bed and walks to the door when he opens it he turns his head to face me and says, "I'm glad you're with Ryan." After he says that he walks out the door and shuts it behind him slowly. I lay on the bed waiting for Ryan to return and then an hour later I hear his voice in my head and he says, 'I'm coming home.' I smile at that and reply back, 'Hurry back.' I sat up waiting for him to come back and then twenty minutes later the door opens to reveal Ryan. I stand up, walk over to him and he wraps his arms around me and he says, "I'm sorry I'm late." I wrap my arms around him and whisper, "I don't care that your late, I'm just glad your back." I feel warm lips on top of my head and I knew Ryan kissed my head. Ryan pulls his arms away from my body and kisses my lips, I smile at that and kiss him back.

After he kissed me once more Ryan yawns a little and he says, "I'm going to bed, want to join me?" I laugh a little and say, "Of course." Ryan walks over to the door, locks it and we got into bed and I was able to fall asleep quick. I woke up the next day feeling somebody staring at me and when my eyes were focused I see Ryan looking at me. I smile at him and say, "Hey you." Ryan brings his head down to mine and he kisses me gently. I smile at him after he pulls away and he says, "Hey back...want to go out somewhere?" I frown a little and say, "Now?" Ryan shakes his head and he says, "You name the time babe." We got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After we finished showering we got changed and then we left the bedroom to see Jake.

I guess he got up when we got up, Jake smiles at me so I smile back and he says, "Hey guys." I wave at him and Ryan says, "Alexa and I will be leaving soon." Jake nods his head and says, "Cool, can I come? I mean if that's okay with you." Of course Ryan would be telling Jake that it's up to me so I say, "Sure, it's just that I don't know where were going." Ryan grabs my arm, pulls me closer to him and he whispers in my ear, "Want to go to the mall?" I nod my head a little and then Ryan says to Jake, "Were going to the mall." We went outside then and all three of us got into the car and Ryan drove off to the mall. We arrived at the mall and Jake says, "Should we meet at the entrance?" Ryan tells Jake that, that sounds like a good idea and then we all got out. We head inside and Jake goes his separate way while Ryan stays with me. We went to my favorite stores and then after I finished Ryan and I made our way back to the entrance. Jake was already sitting on a bench beside the entrance and he says, "Ready to go?" I nod my head and we head out to the car and Ryan says, "You staying another night Jake?" I turn my head to face Jake and he says, "I need to clean and do laundry so not tonight." I frown a little; it's going to be weird with Jake being gone and then he says, "If you want I can come over tomorrow." We dropped Jake off at his house and went back home.