My Dark Lover Chapter 2

Alexa's P.O.V.

Ryan opens the door for me and after I got out he picks me up. He carries me to the entrance.

"If you tell any of the hospital staff that I kidnapped you, they won't remember what you said because I will erase their memories." Ryan says.

I look away for a moment and then back at him.

"I won't say anything, can we please go in?" I ask.

Ryan sighs. "Again I'm sorry for hurting you." He says.

I don't say anything and he carries me in. A doctor came over to us, his name tag reading Dr. K Franks. Ryan puts me down on my feet.

"Hello I'm Dr. Franks, what can I do for you?" He asks.

"My girlfriend broke his wrist." Ryan replies.

Did he just say that I'm his girlfriend? The doctor tells us to follow him and he leads us into a room.

"There's a plastic gown on the bed. Slip into that and I'll be back in a few minutes." Dr. Franks says.

Ryan and I walk into the room and the door is shut behind us.

"Can you put it on yourself or do you need help?" Ryan asks.

"Like I want you touching me." I respond.

I grab the gown and head into the bathroom. I shut the door and I managed to get my clothes off with one hand. I got the gown on but I couldn't tie it in the back so I opened the door, gripped the back of the gown and walked out.

"Could you tie the back for me?" I ask.

"Thought you said you didn't want me touching you." He replies.

"Please?" I plead.

He walks behind me and I feel him tying the strings together. Every now and then I would feel his hands touch my back. They were slightly cold but whenever he touched me I felt sparks. The door opens and Dr. Franks walks in. He tells me and Ryan to follow him. I got an x-ray of my wrist and apparently Ryan squeezed my hand so bad that I had to go in for major surgery.

During surgery, Ryan left the hospital because of the blood smell. I was lying in the hospital bed about to fall asleep when he walks in. He gets on the bed beside me and he strokes my hair gently. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up again feeling the bed move slightly and I could feel Ryan still stroking my hair.

"Don't you ever sleep?" I ask.

I hear Ryan chuckle. "I can." He replies.

I snuggled up closer to Ryan; it was slightly cold. I felt Ryan stiffen up but then he relaxes and continues playing with my hair.

"I'm sorry Alexa. This is all my fault that were here." He says.

I eventually fell asleep and woke up the next day and noticed that Ryan wasn't here. I sit up slowly, my body aching from the uncomfortable bed. I hear the door opening so I look up and I see two guys walk in. They were hot but not as hot as Ryan. One of them shuts the door and they came over to the end of the hospital bed.

"Ryan's our brother, he told us to get you out of here." One of them says.

I wasn't sure if I believed them.

"You can believe us or not human." The other one says.

I knew then that they are also vampires.

"Can I ask what your names are?" I ask them.

"I'm Josh." One guy says.

"I'm Alexa." I tell them.

"We know, Ryan told us. And my name is Cody." The other guy says.

"We need to get out of here now." Josh says.

Josh tosses a bag on the bed. I didn't know he was carrying a bag.

"I brought you a change of clothes." He says.

"Thank you." I tell them.