My Dark Lover Chapter 12

Alexa's P.O.V.

After Jake showed me to my guest room he pulls out a bunch of bags from the closet and he says, "All of the clothing in here is black." I smile at that and say, "Thank you Jake." Jake looks at me shocked as he says, "Your welcome Alexa." I began to grab some of the bags to put them on the bed when Jake grabs a lot of the bags and he places them beside mine. After all the bags were placed on the bed, Jake says, "I'm going to give you some privacy alright?" I nod my head and then Jake makes his way out the door before he stops and says, "Don't think about jumping out the window you won't be able to get far." Before I can say anything else Jake heads out the door, I run over to the window and pull up the blinds.

I see that there's a security lock on the window, I sigh a little and pull down the blinds. I turn my attention to the bags that Jake had gotten me. I grab three bags and I take them into the bathroom until their all in there. I close the door, lock it and begin to try everything on. As I was looking through the bags I found towels, toothbrush and toothpaste. In an hour I finished trying everything on so I walk to the bedroom door and I open it. Jake was sitting on the floor and then he stands up and says, "Everything fit well?" I nod my head and say, "Yeah."

Jake nods his head and he hands me a bunch of hangers and he says, "Hang your stuff up." I nod my head and Jake follows me inside and he says, "I see you tried to escape." I shake my head and say, "No I didn't." Jake points to the window, oh no I didn't pull it down all the way and I say, "Please don't put me in the basement." Jake sighs a little and he says, "I'm sorry Alexa but you didn't obey an order, I have to put you in the basement." Jake grabs my arm and he leads me to the basement. I began to cry and Jake says, "You need to listen Alexa, this wouldn't have happened if you were obeying my orders." He leads me all the way down the stairs and he hands me a remote and I sit on the couch. I didn't want to sleep down here but I had to and Jake says, "I'll be down here to wake you up tomorrow morning alright?"

Ryan's P.O.V.

After I went and investigated the noise I went back to Alexa but she wasn't in bed. I checked the bathroom hoping she was in there but she wasn't in there. I checked everywhere in the house for her but there was no sign of where she could be. After I made sure that she wasn't in the house, I went to wake my father up. After he woke up I told him that I couldn't find Alexa; he gets up and says, "Go wake your brothers up now." I was about to protest but I knew that Alexa needed me and this was no time to whine like a baby. I went and woke my brothers up and we met in the kitchen to talk.

When we arrived in the kitchen dad was talking to somebody on the phone and when he got done talking he says, "Alright, now what happened? Tell me everything." I began to tell dad everything; from the noise I heard to the time I found out that Alexa was gone. Dad sits there on a chair shaking his head and he says, "Do you know anybody that would do this, any enemies that you have?" I think about it, I remember a guy I used to be friends with but I didn't think it could've been him so I say, "No, I don't." I start thinking about Alexa; about her being hurt by some fucking asshole and it got me angry. I began to clench my fist together turning my knuckles white and then my dad says, "Ryan calm the fuck down!" I slammed my fist down on the table and yell out, "How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when my mate has been kidnapped by some motherfucker?!"

My dad looked shocked; I don't think he has ever seen me this angry before and before my dad can say anything, I stand up and say, "I'm going outside to search for her." I make my way towards the door when my dad says, "Wait Ryan. I have a friend who is coming over and he's bringing his dog to help search so stay here until he arrives." I turn around and say, "Fuck that, I am not waiting to search for my mate." My brother Cody gets up and he grabs my arm and he says, "Stay please." I get out of his grasp and I head outside to begin looking for her but then I hear somebody running towards me. I stop walking, face the person and I see that it's Cody and he says, "Can I join you?"