My Dark Lover Chapter 8

Riley's P.O.V.

It has been nine days since I or anybody has seen Alexa and it got me worried. I thought maybe she was staying at a friend's house but none of them knew where she was. I mean as an older brother to her it was my responsibility to take care of her and I felt like I failed at protecting my sister. I was going to the police station to file a missing persons report when my younger brother Dylan came home with two police officers. I thought maybe he had got in trouble with the cops again so I say to the officers, "Did my brother get in trouble again?" The officer with the name tag Dale says, "No, he tells us that you have a sister who has been missing for nine days?" I nod my head and the other officer with the name tag Shaun and he says, "How come you haven't gone down to the station to file a missing person's report?"

I looked at Dylan hoping for help but he was looking at me too wanting to know why so I say, "I was going to do it today." Shaun hands me a paper and he says, "Fill this out and we will put out a search for your sister; do you have a recent photo of her?" I nod my head and say, "Yeah, let me go get it." I placed the paper on the table and I went into my room and I grabbed a recent photo and then I went back into the kitchen. I handed the photo to Shaun and all four of us sit at the table while I began to fill out the report. An hour later I finished what I needed to fill out and then I passed it to Shaun and he says, "Alright, I will finish this and we'll begin our search." I was actually relieved that Dylan had asked two cops to follow him here.

After they left Dylan says, "Let me guess, your pissed right?" I shake my head and say, "I'm not but you should've said something to me first." Dylan nods his head and he says, "Right, I'm sorry." I hug Dylan tightly and then I say, "Were going to see her again." I was mostly saying that to myself because I wanted to believe that Alexa is safe and that she's not hurt. After I hugged Dylan I went into my room preparing for work tomorrow morning.

Alexa's P.O.V.

*One Week Later*

I was watching television while Ryan was trying to master cooking when I had accidently turned it to the news channel and just when I was about to turn it, my picture popped up. I was in deep shock that I didn't hear Ryan until he was behind me when he says, "Oh shit, not good." I jumped a little and then I hear Ryan's phone go off and he says, "Fuck, it's my dad." He answers it anyway and I can hear Ivan yelling at Ryan. After Ryan got done talking to his dad and he says, "Dad, wants to see us now." I stand up, face Ryan and say, "What about food for me?" I knew we really couldn't risk going anywhere unless Ryan wanted to get caught and he says, "I'll pick you up something alright?"

I nod my head and then we head out to the car after Ryan dumps the food into the trash. Ryan opens up the back door and he says, "I want you to get in and lay down alright?" I sigh aloud and say, "I really wanted to sit up front with you." Ryan kisses me on the lips and he says, "I know babe, but please do this for me?" I kiss Ryan back and then I get into the car and lay down. After Ryan gets in too and he heads to a restaurant to get me something. Ryan first stops at a gas station and he says, "What do you want?"

I think about it for a second and when I know what I want I say, "Um I'll have Burger King." Then after I say that I tell him exactly what I want from there and then Ryan begins making his way towards Burger King. After he gets the food we head to Ivan's and when we arrived Ryan says, "Alright, were here you can get up." I get up, stretch my arms and then I get out of the car and we head towards the front door. Before Ryan can knock on the door, it opens to reveal Ivan and he says, "Get the fuck in here now; how are you Alexa?" I nod my head and say, "I'm fine and you?" Ivan shakes his head and he says, "Don't ask." I just nod my head again and then Ryan and I head inside.