My Dark Lover Chapter 10

Ryan's P.O.V.

After I told my dad that Alexa is mine and that her brothers would take her away from me, I never expected that she would be listening in until I heard her. When she ran off, I looked at my dad and say, "I'm going after her, alright?" I don't give my dad a chance to say anything; I got out of the dining room quickly and ran into Cody's room. I see Cody holding Alexa and then Cody looks up to see me standing there. I see the look on his face; he's shocked as hell, but then he sees that I'm nodding my head. Cody let's go of Alexa and then she turns around, shock written on her face. I motion her to come towards me and when she does I say to Cody, "Thank you."

Alexa and I make our way outside and when were outside I say, "I'm sorry Alexa." Right when I'm about to look at her, she slaps me and I let her and then she says, "Because of you I'm never going to get to see my brothers." I look down at the ground and say, "I just want you taken away from me, I love you too much." I look at Alexa and she says, "I love you too but I need to see my brothers." I look away and then back at her and say, "You can see your brothers, I promise." Alexa's face lit up as I said that and then she kisses the cheek that she slapped and I say, "Why did you do that?" I look at her and she says, "I'm sorry for hitting you."

I lean forward to kiss Alexa and after I kissed her we head back inside. We went into my old room and Alexa lies down on the bed and after I lock the door I followed her on the bed too. As soon as I lay on the bed, Alexa got on top of me and I kissed the top of her head. She sighs and then I hear her light breathing and I knew then that she was asleep. I begin running my hand on  her back wishing that she didn't have a shirt on so I could touch her bare back for now I'll have to make due. I stopped touching her back for I was hearing some noises that didn't belong to my brothers or even my father. I rolled Alexa gently off of me and I got up to investigate hoping that it wasn't anything. I went off into the living room, so far nothing but I wasn't going to quit searching.

Someone's P.O.V.

I was inside the home of Ryan's father's place planning on kidnapping Ryan's mate. I made a lot of noises in the living room hoping that Ryan would come out and investigate. I hear the door close and I knew then that he was coming out to search. I got out of the house quietly and then I went to Ryan's window and I opened it. I got in quietly not wanting to awake Ryan's mate. I walked up to the bed and I began pulling her towards me and once when she was right beside me I picked her up and placed her gently out the window. I got out myself and then I grabbed the girl and I took her to my truck and I placed her in there.

I got in myself and then I drove off heading towards my house. We arrived at the house and I opened up the front door of my house and then I went and grabbed the girl. I placed her on the couch and then I went back outside to shut the truck. I went back inside the house, shut the door and I grabbed the girl and I placed her in a guest bedroom that I have. After I placed her in the bed, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a chair and then I went back into the guest bedroom. I placed the chair in front of the bed and then I looked at the girl to see if she was awake yet and she wasn't. I went back to the chair and I sat in it.

I sat in the chair wondering what the hell was I planning next. I mean I never planned this far, I only planned up to kidnapping the girl and it worked. I figure maybe after she wakes up I'll tell her my name and why I kidnapped her. I just hope that she doesn't cause problems for me. I would probably put her in the basement if I couldn't control her. While I was in deep thought I didn't hear the girl waking up until I hear her say, "Ryan?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I waited until she sat up to address myself. After she sits up, the look on her face was priceless and then she says, "Who are you and why am I here?" I sigh aloud; I hate when girls speak to face and it took me a few seconds to understand what she said. After I processed what she said I say, "My name is Jacoby and you have just been kidnapped."