"I'm glad you're getting along fine."

Dragon successfully pushed those hands away from his mouth. Curiously glancing at her. He smiled back. He. He was happy to see her happy. Bled felt that too. Smiling back. His cheeks dusted pink. Pars meanwhile continued to observe the trio. He felt so out of place. Unneeded. He felt envious of Dragon and Bled easily grabbing her attention. He sighed, rolling his gaze away.

"I thought you have classes?" he said.

Rys turned her attention to his figure, puzzled and was quite a bit surprised that the witch was still there. He was so quiet that she thought the witch might have left her already. "Well I do have classes."

          Pars stared at her; confusion etched her face before dawning on her. Oh shit. She's late. Reaching her phone, a series of text message from her friend Pinkie appeared in her view. Why didn't she feel the vibration? The girl took a step back, trying to excuse herself from her three mates. "I— I have to go."

          "Do you really have to?" Dragon asked her, voice so low and soft, with his hand on the hem of her shirt that he had managed to grab.

          She bit her lips and nodded her head. "Yes."

          Dragon was about to say something more when Bled placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a shake in his head, signalling him to stop. "Don't worry. You'll see her later. She just needs to attend to her classes now," He said as if he was assuring a kid. Well Bled do think Dragon to be so child-like. Not knowing what to do. Letting himself be carried by emotions. Bled knew that he needs to teach Dragon a lot of things.

          Bled heard him clicking his tongue.

          He turned and saw Pars. He was giving him a dirty look, only resulting him to be elbowed by the girl. "Hey, stop giving them those looks." She returned that dirty look to him, causing Pars to rub the part in his chest where he's elbowed.

Pars mumbled, "Okay. Okay." Not saying anymore words rather than that, causing Rys to raise her eyebrow. She opened her mouth and was about to speak when Pars defeated her to it, "You should probably go now." "Hmm, yeah. I should," she sighed, slowly moving backwards. A wave of farewell she gave to them as Bled, Dragon, and Pars waved back.

"You're Pars, right?"

Pars cocked his head at him. "I can't believe you remembered my name because I don't even remember yours." Hotility was evident in his tone, but Bled didn't bother to acknowledge it. Dragon meanwhile was silent. His dark eyes was still on the school gate, where Rys had entered earlier.

"Well, I'm Bled," he said and took out his hand.

Pars looked down at it.

Although he had the urge to just ditch him and his offered hand, he took it and accepted it. Pars would try... Pars would try to communicate with the other guys if that would make him likable to Rys. He nodded, smiling. "Ok. Got it. You're Bled. The—" he stopped as if to think for a moment. "—you're the vampire." Bled nodded. Shaking their hands, they retreated later. Yet both guys just glanced at each other, almost appearing to be having some kind of a staring showdown.

It almost halted when Dragon tugged Bled's arm.

"You're hungry?" he inquired as Bled pointed at his mouth. Bled almost wanted to laugh at Dragon. Pars only observed the creature. He certainly appeared to be still the same from before. Quiet. Uncaring. But he never showed or expressed any human-like feelings such as hunger. He was so deep in thoughts that he didn't realize Bled talking to him.

         "Do you want to join us?"

          "Huh?" Pars snapped out from his thought and saw Bled looking at him with a suggestive expression. Pars, of course, was taken aback by his suspiscious invitation. Pars glanced at him, and he didn't look like he had any hidden agendas lying behind with that offer. But the witch should be careful. This vampire can't be trusted with the fact that they had the same mate.

"Well?" Bled questioned. He did not really have any hidden motives as he just wanted to know more about Pars. "Okay," the guy yawned, pretending to be bored from their interaction. "I have nothing to do anyways. Just make sure that you won't try to kill me." Pars sent him a lazy look as if it was just normal to say, "Because if you do try to hurt me or whatever, I can curse you. You know?" Bled had an urge to roll his eyes but stopped himself.

"Sure," he replied.

Dragon blankly looked at Pars as Pars also gave him that lazy look. They both stared for a while before Dragon broke their eye contact. He began to walk, leaving the two men behind. Bled sighed at him as he followed. Pars curled his fist. That damn bastard, he angrily thought; but in the outside, he was with a smile.

A fake and menacing smile.

He followed after them soon when Bled cocked his head at him, urging him to walk. Pars snapped out. Hands in his pocket, he casually trailed behind their figures. Eyes resting on the certain dragon.

A/N : Okay! Here's an update again💖 So I honestly thought that I would be free next week; but I recently learned that I only have tomorrow to rest and study for my prelims that would last from Monday to Thurs. So I might not be able to update again (for a short while) but I'm going to try and post a chapter tonight or tomorrow. If not, maybe on Thursday night.