Part 38

A/N: ^^^My new cover...:) And this chapter will be in first P.O.V.

Part 38

~~~

Night had obviously fallen this cursed earth, and I continued to trudge along this empty road that will lead me to a destination I don't simply know.

     Ever since that ugly day, my pride was broken with these horrifying-looking scars eternally to be painted on my once blessed body.

     That stupid guy punished me even more by exiling me from home and cannot return if the damn girl was not with me.

     Arg, how the h*ck will I even know where she lives?!

     Hidden cricket's chirping was the only reply I heard. Not long after, a cold wind blew across me, making me shudder a little.

     Thank goodness that I'm a werewolf. I'm very hot and immune to cold.

     I shuddered again when the wind returned. Well, almost immune to the cold, just not entirely.

     I exhaled, and I could almost see the air that I breathed out. It must be really cold, but I couldn't feel it that much because of my nature.

     I continued to stroll, searching for the person that I will not mostly likely to ever see in this dark empty street. I tried to keep myself alert on my surroundings cause you never know, there might be those f*cking vampires lurking around.

     After a very long while of aimlessly wandering, I found myself in a territory of a witch...

     "What do you need?" The old witch grumpily asked. The door was slightly opened, preventing me from seeing her entire wrinkly face.

     My nose crinkled once I smelled the ancient scent of hers.

     This witch must be really old... I thought.

     "Help. I need help for finding this human girl." I answered, no emotions on my tone nor in my handsome face.

      She didn't answer.

     "..."

     As my patience began to thin out, the old woman suddenly opened the door. Her old wrinkly face greeted me with an amused smile on her dry lips.

     "Tell me about it," She said.

     I retreated from her form a little.

<><><>Timeskip<><><>

"This young woman...she's the mate of your alpha, is she?" The old woman asked, and I could only answer honestly at that with a nod of my head.

     Even though this old woman kept on asking me, I got a feeling that she knows mostly everything.

     "So... do you know where she is?" I asked, hesitating at first.

     The old woman narrowed her gray eyes on me. "Of course, pup. I know it. Are you doubting my powers?"

     What's with people calling me pup?! I seriously hate that nickname.

     I scoffed, a bit irritated. "Of course not, witch, I'm just asking."

     The old woman raised her eyebrows before suddenly placing her wrinkly hand on my forehead.

      I wasn't able to protest much cause I easily fell down to her spell.

     ...

     ...

     ...

    It was dark for a moment until another form appeared with a faint light around her.

     Which was not suprisingly the witch...

     "Where are we?" I asked her, and she replied me with an annoyed scoff.

      "Use your eyes, pup. You have your eyes for a reason."

      I internally growled at her before turning away from her. I glanced around me to see myself in a very simple-designed bedroom made for a girl.

      "Who sleeps here?" I asked the old witch with curiousity flickering in my black-brown eyes.

      The old woman's lips twitched as she gestured over the girl sleeping peacefully in her bed.

      "Look for yourself."

     My breath hitched at the thought that she might be the one who was sleeping. To my worry, I realized that the air I was breathing were mixed with the familiar scent of lavender and honey.

     I exhaled, a bit panicking. And slowly moved towards the girl. I brushed away the air, only to see her beautiful face...

     My heart jumped at the sight.

    Sh*t, this feeling's back again.

     I quickly moved away from her as if she was a repulsing poison that might took my life away...

      Before I could moved further from the sleeping oblivious girl, I was brought back to reality.

      To my relief.

     ...

     ...

     ...

     I sucked in a large amount of air in an attempt to compose myself from what happened.

     I don't understand why?! Why does she affects me so much?! She's not my mate, and yet...

      "Care to explain?"

      I diverted my attention to the old witch who had her arms crossed together as she continued to stare at me.

      "...what just happened back there?"

      I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Nothing cause I didn't know what to answer.

      It was then...

      "You're confused, aren't you?" She asked me, pity on her gaze.

      Why? Why is she giving me that look?! It was like she knew what was happening to me.

      I pursed my lips.

     "Say, did you hang out with the human girl for a very long time?"

     Why?

     Why is she asking me with that sympathising look? I clenched my fist as I mustered out a yes.

     She shook her head in disapprovement, a sigh continued after.

     "Your mateless, and what you're feeling for her right now was your soul's forced build-up attraction."