Part 22

Part Twenty-Two :

Three Days Later. Argh, gosh! The pain- it feels so unbearable for Rys as the human girl clutched onto her stomache, feeling the intense hunger. Tears fell down from her tired green eyes as she thought of the useless happy memories. Shivering, the girl lied on the cold cement floor.

     Damn it!

     What is she doing with her life? Rys bit her pale white lips as she looked at the door above the long staircase in a longing manner. She badly wants to escape this place, but she doesn't have any idea how or what to do.

     She's slowly losing hope.

     But she knows she shouldn't. Yet again, nothing would happen if she still has hope or not. Sighing in anguish, she was waiting for the day to end. Or is it night?

     Ugh, damn it!

     Damn it!

     Damn it!

     Damn it!

     Damn her second mate! Who the f*ck is Candy anyway? Does he pertain candies or a real living person named Candy?

     Ugh. If he loves that person, then why is he not rejecting her? Does he somehow knows the painful consequences of rejecting a mate? That mate of hers probably does, but why won't he let her leave this place?

     Light flowed inside as the door above the stairs creaked while being opened. Blinking her eyes at the sudden brightness, she saw him. Handsome as ever, it almost brought her breath away. But then, she remembered it all again.

     She narrowed her eyes.

     "F*ck you, *sshole!" she screamed with anger laced around her menacing words. Despite those words, the man lightly chuckled and gave her a surprisingly gentle gaze. Walking slowly down the stairs, upon reaching het, he crouched down and placed a hand on her pink cheeks.

     The f*ck?

     "My pitiful mate," he sadly sighed out.

     Pitiful? Did he just call her that? And now, he's calling her mate; what the hell is going on right now? She continuously glared at her as she hid that fact that she's so affected by his loving gazes and gentle touches.

     He patted her head, his brown eyes hardened as he stared at her more. "This isn't unacceptable. For him to do this to you is so wrong. I'm going to kill if I can; but sadly, I couldn't."

     "I'm sorry if you have to experience this."

      Is this man sick?

      The human girl gaped at him with blank green eyes, wondering if he has some multiple personality disorder going on. This werewolf before tried to kill him, but what is he doing right now? He is scolding himself for hurting her.

     "No," she whispered.

     "I won't accept your sorry." After all these cruel things he did, why would she easily forgive the man who threw her in this dark place? Rys sat there on the floor and remained stubborn.

     "Why?" he sadly asked.

     Is he seriously asking her that? It is so f*cking obvious why? If he wants her to forgive him, then he would have to let her go.

    "Just no."

     The werewolf whimpered. Anger, sadness, and longing- it all swirled within his system. With too much strong emotions, he couldn't help but hug his mate to calm himself down.

     Rys gasped from the tingling contact. What is he doing right now? Is he doing this on purpose for her to forgive him? Narrowing her eyes, she mumbled with such distaste, "Have you forgotten your own beloved Candy?"

     He froze, brown eyes hardened at the mention of the girl's name. "I do now own that kid. Never will be. The only girl I want to claim is you, my dear mate."

     He growled, quite beastly.

     The girl clicked her tongue, unbelieving. After all, the man previously deceived her. And here is the result for being deceived, she is f*cking thrown here in this cage. A small tear escaped her eyes as she screamed liar with sipping hatred.

    He hugge her harder. His beastly heart is beating so fast within his chest. He felt like he's going to die right now if he ever lets go of her. Dug. Dug. Dug- it continuously thumped as the human girl felt the vibration. Sighing, he muttered.

     "Hear that? I'm all yours."

     Tenderly, he stroked her greasy black hair as he pulled her closer to his chest. That damn Howl is trying to making her hate him, and he surely is succeeding.

     After that, he retreated himself from the girl and deeply gazed at her with strong emotions. "Do not ever believe the hurtful words I have said once and the words I will say in the future. Just please do remember that you and I are meant to be with each other."

    "Forever," he whispered.

     Puzzled, Rys asked a huh. Yet the mutt replied with a soft smile, making her heart within her chest gave out a small flutter. She almost did smile until his eyes blinked.

    He was finally back again.

    Glaring dark brown eyes he gave her as he ran a hand along his hair. Aish! "Damn, Pine," he said in a deep growl.

     Pine?

     Glaring at her for the last time, the man, with a scowl, stood up from the floor and angrily marched towards the exit. Left by the sudden reaction, Rys bit her lips and hugged her legs closer to her chest, confused with everything.

     "What now?" she whispered to herself, feeling hurt and somehow rejected. Lonely she is again as she felt the aching hunger once more.