Part 47

Part 47/ Just Got Tagged 3

~~~

"Pinkie, you okay?" As soon as Rys arrived school, she quickly went to Pinkie. Only to notice that her friend seemed dull, which was weird.

     Pinkie tilted her head that was resting on the table to her side. Her eyes widened, but only for a second. Before returning to the poker face look.

      "You're back? How?" Rys shook her head off to her friend's lack of concern in her asked question. She then gave her a worried expression. "I'm still asking you, Pinkie. Are you okay? What happened?" 

      "I found my mate." Those words came out from her mouth. Rys gasped, not really expecting to hear that. I mean, why would Pinkie looked gloomy when she only just found her mate. The black haired girl tilted her head with a perplexed look.

      "Oi, what's with that, Pinkie? Shouldn't you be happy?"

      Pinkie scoffed. Now she was the one to talk. The blonde haired girl rolled her eyes away from her friend. Releasing a puff of air, she answered with hesitation.

      "My mate's a girl." Rys's green eyes almost bulged out from her eye sockets. Yep, that's how shock she was.

      "What?! Seriously?!"

      "Yes," She replied, paused for an air, and proceeded, "and she's probably a werewolf too. The first time I met her she was chasing Howl."

      As expected, Rys paused at the mention of his name. Pinkie could only sigh and answer when her best friend began to interrogate her. It was then when Rys accidentally ticked her off when she falsely stated a fact about her.

     "Geez, I'm not a lesbian. And you know that, Rys, of all people!" Pinkie whispered in a hissing tone due to her best friend's stupidity. Sometimes, she can't helped scold herself for befriending an idiot friend like Rys. 

     "I know but then, why would fate do this to you..." Rys's voice trailed off. Why would fate do something like this to us? Rys bit her lips at the sudden thought while Pinkie shrugged in reply.

     Why?

     "So, will you reject her if you meet her once again?" Rys asked after a moment of silence between them. Her best friend gave her a blank stare and a depressed look, making Rys feel slightly pity for her.

      "I-I-I don't know." Pinkie sat up straight and gazed down at the math book she had once rested on awhile ago. "She seems sweet and kind. I don't think I could take the conscience of rejecting her and making her feel the unbearable pain."

      "So you're not?"

       "Yes, maybe? I do- do not know." Pinkie exhaled at the sudden ache in her chest that lasted for a second. She closed her blue eyes, but she only saw that girl. She might be a girl, but it was not a good enough reason for her to reject her. Pinkie eventually laid down her head, feeling tired.

      Rys noticed that her friend didn't want to talk about it anymore, so she left Pinkie all to herself and went back to her seat. And waited for the late teacher to arrive.

     ...

     ...

     ...

     So you got a problem, I see... Well, why not use this potion of mine? Just make your mate drink this, and your problem will be solved... 

      "..."

     Pinkie sneaked her hand on the bag that rested beside her and felt the sensation of the bottle that contained an unnamed liquid that resembles water.

     Will be solved, huh?

Just Got Tagged 3

As for the tag...I was tagged by a fabulous writer, PinkxFluffy810.

Rule 1: Must give 5 facts about yourself.

Rule 2: Comments or replies cannot complete this.

Rule 3: This must be completed within a week, or you'll suffer a "severe punishment".

Rule 4: You can't back out.

Rule 5: Type in the rules.

Rule 6: Tag 15 people.

1) I am a very lazy person.

2) I dislike Pomeranian.

3) I am very depressed right now with my studies.

4) I love reading comments.

5) I am a girl.

I won't display the tagged people anymore. I won't disturb them . And gosh, little sis just tried to delete this freaking story X( She's could be such a prick at times. Anyways, she's the one at fault on why Unfated Harem got deleted. I don't think you guys noticed; I feel relieved.