I trusted Jackson but it didn't mean that I wasn't jealous. I quickly closed the page, not wanting to continue reading anymore.

I had cleaned my room and even Jackson's room to distract myself, not knowing what else to do. I settled onto the sofa with a book after awhile, waiting for Jackson and the rest to return.

~

I was making dinner for all of us when I heard the members shuffle in, laughing about something as they entered.

"Hey hyung!" Yugyeom called, coming into the kitchen.

"Mmm. Smells good" Jackson commented, hugging me from behind.

"I'm about done" I smiled, leaning back against Jackson's chest.

"Thank you" he whispered, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek before grabbing the dishes out.

~

"His face right?" Bam laughed, cueing laughter from the rest.

"Yahhhhh. Stop it" Yugyeom whined, causing them to laugh harder.

I gave an awkward smile, not knowing what and who they were talking about.

"During the schedule Gyeom actually dropped the mic. His face was priceless" Jackson whispered, his arm draped across the back of my chair.

I nodded, still feeling so awkward and left out. I gave Jackson a smile to reassure him as he rubbed my shoulder, sensing that something was amiss.

~

"Hey squish. I won't be back for dinner today"

"Oh. Okay. What about the others?" I asked, leaning sideways on my bed.

"They would. I have another schedule. I'm sorry" Jackson sighed.

"No. It's not like you can help it. See you when you're back"

"See you love. Don't wait up though, go sleep if you're tired" Jackson replied before hanging up.

I sighed, staring at the blank screen of my phone. Jackson's been busier and busier, flying every alternate week and coming back later and later. I miss him.

He feels so far away these days, his texts and calls shorter and shorter. We hardly talked, Jackson coming and leaving while I was asleep. I didn't even know what he was back in Korea until I read some fans comments. Is this what we have become?

I was quiet through dinner, the members thanking me and pushing me to rest, thinking that I was tired instead. I sat on Jackson's bed, breathing in his scent, missing him more than ever.

My eyelids started drooping and I sighed, trying to stay awake instead, wanting to at least see him awake. I drifted in and out of sleep, checking the time constantly.

It was close to 3am when I heard the front door open. I quickly got to my feet, wanting to greet Jackson.

"Seunnie!" I greeted, throwing myself at him while he stood at the doorway.

"Hey love" he smiled. I couldn't help being and feeling so needy after the past few weeks, leaning onto him while he held my waist.

Jackson bent down to pick up his bag and I wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging onto him.

"How was your day?" I asked, holding him sideways while he walked towards his room.

"Mmm" he hummed, his gaze staring ahead as he continued walking.

"That wasn't an answer" I pout, tugging him towards me. I ended up pulling him a bit too hard, Jackson stumbling sideways before catching his balance.