"I'm such an idiot."

Namjoon made his way to the guestroom knowing that y/n is probably there.

When he peeked through the door be immediately he felt his heart fell when he sees y/n sleeping on the floor. He walked inside the room and crouched down.

He gently picked her up, carrying her body, carefully trying not to wake her up. He made his way to their bedroom, and as soon as he reached their bed, he gently laid her down.

He sat down beside her and admired her features. He planted a kiss on top of her forehead and mumbled softly-"I'm so sorry."

He turned off the lights and laid down beside her, gently spooning her and pulling the blankets on top of them-enough to cover them.

"i promise you, i will make it up to you.."

The other day
The next morning y/n woke up, immediately feeling a weight on her torso. She sighed, and looked at the man peacefully sleeping soundly beside her.

"i guess he brought me here"she whispered softly to herself as he her umconsciously made it's way to namjoon's cheek.

She sighed once more and sat up, gently removing his arm from her torso. Standing up, she went to the bathroom and washed up.

She decided to go outside for a walk once she remembers what happened last night.

She quietly wore her shoes but stopped when she hears a soft voice behind her. "Y/n.."namjoon fluttered his eyes open to see y/n all dressed up.

Y/n didn't said anything and continued to wear her shoes.

Namjoon stood up and hugged her from behind "im sorry y/n"she smiled softly and turned around before looking at him in the eyes."ill be back later"before namjoon could even say anything, she grabbed her phone and left.

Namjoon frowned, he was hoping to talk to her this morning and apologize to her, he couldn't stand to feel shit any longer. He wanted to make it up to her, he wanted things to go back the way they were before.

So namjoon decided to follow her, he quickly cleaned up and dressed and rushed to follow her. With his long legs, he quickly ran where y/n could possibly go-the park.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw her sitting quietly on a bench. To be honest he didn't know what to feel at the moment, he felt sad and happy at the same time.

Because that park was the place where they would always go when they want to take a walk. He somewhat felt happy to be here again, but felt sad when he sees y/n quietly crying.

Seeing your love one cry is truly heart breaking.

Y/n on the other hand felt the urge to look up, so she did. She felt herself crying even harder when she sees namjoon.

Namjoon walked towards her and sat beside her. The only things they could here at the moment was y/n's soft sobs and the birds chirping.

It was a peaceful yet dreadful morning.

"Namjoon..lets break up"those were the words he didnt ever want to hear from her, but yet..here she is-saying this heart breaking words.

"Y/n..i-i know this are hard for us, but please don't."this is what namjoon always feared, he feared y/n would leave him one day.

Namjoon always thought she was the one who's falling out of love.

I guess there were words that were needed to be heard ot but remains unspoken. That's why in a relationship, hearing out each other's thoughts and words are important.